03 KB w/Cams Analysis

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Can anyone tell me if they have checked the backpressure in the exhaust while making these numbers? And if so, where was the sensor located?

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
wow!!! I go on a family disney florida vacation and get back today and you gain almost 100 rwh with cams and a tune!!

Congrats buddy!!!! You know I want a ride!!! :beer:

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
If you took me for a ride the hole in my pocket would get deeper for sure. Glad to you see you when't for it, any time you what me to do some video work let me know where you want to met.:beer:

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
Congrats Franco, but hey slowdown a bit so I can catch up just give me a month or two. Car sounds like a beast I'm sure can't wait to hear about the further advenutres of Franco and the Cobra, let me know:rockon:

Blades

Established Member
Originally posted by HotRodHarry
wow!!! I go on a family disney florida vacation and get back today and you gain almost 100 rwh with cams and a tune!!

Youch.. Disney really kills the mod money doesn't it? :D

Lprimo

PhotoChop Cookie Masta
Established Member
Ok Now!!!! Change out the KB for a Procharger w/intercooler SM intake....Oh boy! Here comes 800's.......Oh....did someone say SPRAY~

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
Yes but a 720 RWHP KB isnt to shabby either, esp at 20 PSI. Also he is needing to upgrade the fuel first befroe he makes anymore power. Id say new support lines and a Y-block and your good up to 800-850 RWHP hopefully.

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
t me but I'm ng the roots style blower I am not a fan ofthe Centerfugials, to each is thier own, but I have confidence that I will be able to make much more power than that with the proper setup and a Kenne bell:rockon:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Hey guys, please, let's not go down the road with the KB vS Procharger debate. This thread is soley for showing what cams do, before and after with the blower i currently have.

Until the Procharger is released and some time slips show up, there's no value in saying it's superior to the achievements of the current incarnation of the KB blower. There've been enough KB's, on and off nitrous, putting on an outstanding show across the country. Time will tell if the P1 from Procharger can equal or surpass the success of a 2.2L Kenne Bell. Let's all have fun trying to best each other :beer:

Last edited:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by Whitten
I am in your area.....well I am in Auburn, but I estimate with the way that thing runs it should only be a 30 minute drive.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rockon:
lol :thumbsup: maybe a 29 minute drive..i just bought a radar detector ;-) Thanks for the props, Whitten :beer:

Originally posted by mblgjr
Can anyone tell me if they have checked the backpressure in the exhaust while making these numbers? And if so, where was the sensor located?
It was placed directly into the bung of the pipe.

Last edited:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by HotRodHarry

Thankyou Harry :beer: Of course you'll get a ride buddy..just don't wear a hat cos it'll fly off even inside the car with the windows up ;-)

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by comp 04
please post vid or sound clip

sweet car
I have a clip of my friend Ray's KB 03 w/cams on a full pull i video taped today. I need someone to host it tho.

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by brad65ford
If you took me for a ride the hole in my pocket would get deeper for sure. Glad to you see you when't for it, any time you what me to do some video work let me know where you want to met.:beer:
That's what we're all here for..to burn a hole in each other's wallets ;-) Thanks, Brad..i'll keep in touch :beer:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by HAVEIGHT 13R
Congrats Franco, but hey slowdown a bit so I can catch up just give me a month or two. Car sounds like a beast I'm sure can't wait to hear about the further advenutres of Franco and the Cobra, let me know:rockon:
I'm done after this bro unless u can come up with more ideas ;-)

Originally posted by HAVEIGHT 13R
t me but I'm ng the roots style blower I am not a fan ofthe Centerfugials, to each is thier own, but I have confidence that I will be able to make much more power than that with the proper setup and a Kenne bell:rockon:
Direct bolt-on replacement..that's what did it for me. Stock looking engine bay. Not to mention the low end torque that the KB makes.

Last edited:

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
Dont ask me that I you may wind up poor like me. I have enough ideas to make your head spin, so be careful what you ask. PM me if ya really want to know.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread