03 Kenne Bell Cobra 28xxx miles

kcufoelcric

Established Member
Up for sale is a garage kept Zinc Yellow Cobra that I purchased from a dealership about 6 months ago with 26,800 miles on the clock. I had the car built like I wanted it and have put a whopping 2k miles on it (1200 to get it home from the dealership). The car just sits and I have decided it is time to buy a house so as much as it pains me im trying to sell her. This is an awesome car that has been built right and well taken care of. This is set up to be a fun street car, NOT a race car.

MOD LIST

ENGINE PERFORMANCE:

2.2 Kenne Bell w/2.4 Neck (true 17# 3" upper n 4lb is 22# with full Exhaust...WAY TOO MUCH FOR PUMP GAS. I have documents to prove boost levels)
3.5" upper pulley
Metco 4lb Lower
JLT True Cold Air High Boost Intake
Accufab Big Oval TB
SCT 2400 Maf
Reische 170 Thermostat
Afco Pro Series Heat Exchanger
Evenflow Head Cooling Mod
NGK TR6 Spark Plugs
Siemens 60LB Injectors
SCT Chip
EMS Switch Chip
SVT Focus Pumps w/Modified Gas Tank
BBK Long Tube Headers
BBK Catted X
Magnaflow Catback (Sounds Incredible)

SUSPENSION AND DRIVE TRAIN

Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
Spec Stage 3 Clutch
Billetflow IRS Brace
Steeda Sport Lowering Springs
Bump Steer Kit
UPR CC Plates
Poly Differential Bushings
Aftermarket Rack Bushings

MISCELLANEOUS

Autometer Dual Gauge Instrument Cluster Bezel
Autometer Ultra Lite Boost Gauge
Autometer Ultra Lite Fuel Pressure Gauge
Aftermarket Slotted Roters
Nitto NT 555 275/40/17 up front (95% tread) and 285/40/17 in the rear (90% tread).

I have over 15k in Receipts and the car is in Excellent condition. Id say the exterior is 9.5 of 10 (few VERY small rock chips on the bumper), interior is 9.5 of 10 (one seat belt buckle is lightly scratched) and mechanically a 10 of 10. I paid 23,500 at the dealership 6 months ago and have invested 5k gettin everything perfect since then (I am very particular about my things.) I added all of the cooling mods, had the blower rebuilt, beefed up the transmission by DD, and had it tuned conservitively (11.4-11.5 afr). My asking price is $23,000. Post or PM me with any questions or for pictures. Cant figure out how to post pictures. I have a bunch of pictures and will email at request. -Matt

Cobra6.jpg

Cobra5.jpg

Cobra4.jpg

cobra11.jpg

Cobra13.jpg

cobra14.jpg

cobra15.jpg

Cobra8.jpg

Cobra9.jpg

car2.jpg

car3.jpg

Last edited: