'03 Kenne Bell, Fully Built, Cobra.. 700hp+

Bumpzilla

Established Member
So I just bought my first Cobra about 2 months ago but have ran into some financial situations and need to sell. I got a great deal on it and am willing to sell it for what I paid for it. The car is just plain bad ass. No car on the road has been able to keep up with this car. I've had stroker corvettes and none of them compare to this beast of a car.

The rundown:

Kenne Bell 2.2 Charger, have pulley for the following boost levels – 15, 17, 19, 21, and 24 psi. Car currently has 17 psi pulley on it.

Rear end is an 8.8 live axel with 3.90 gears, Eaton locker unit, 31 spline axels, QA1 adjustable coilovers, comp engineering anti roll bar, adjustable upper control arms, metco boxed lower control arms.

Trans has been upgraded by Liberty. Has 26-spline input shaft, McCloud twin disc clutch and flywheel. Excellent peddle pressure as well.

Also features sub-frame connectors, Dr. Gas X-Pipe with Dynomax turn down mufflers. Front suspension has QA1 tubular K-member & control arms, QA1 adjustable coilovers & adjustable camber plates.

Interior has 6-point roll cage with both door bars removable, Autometer boost gauge, and T-Rex shifter.

Motor has the best of everything, approx. 4,000 miles on the motor right now. 20 over with CP pistons, heads and mains have APR studs, $1500 in port work on heads, full length headers, Accufab throttle body, Pro M 92mm Mass Air unti, 65lb injectors, plasma ignition booster, Fluidine intercooler, heat exchanger, twin race pumps in tank.

Car has $5,000 paint job, it is House of Colors Lake Violet Candy, looks like Sonic Blue but a lot deeper and richer look. Car has never been wrecked, has a few chips but no dents or any major defects in paint. This car is a driver, but not a toy. Ride alongs will be gladly given, but I have too much invested to just flip the keys to anyone.

I need to sell soon so its going to be sold for what i paid..... 27,500

email me for pics.... [email protected]

Oh couple things I forgot..... car currently has 27,??? miles. no problems what so ever. runs great.

cobrafront1.jpg

cobraseat2.jpg

cobraengine1.jpg

cobraengine2.jpg

cobrafront2.jpg

cobragauges.jpg

cobraintercooler.jpg

cobrarear1.jpg

cobrarear2.jpg

cobraseat.jpg

Last edited:

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
This would've been mine if it was for sale in December. Can you post some pictures? I have local (atlanta,ga) friends who are looking to buy.

VinSVT

Established Member
Yet another Fully Built Cobra going for dirt cheap... I dont think realize they could get more for their cars! I've been offered 34,000, with less mods!

Someone pick up on this quick! Either as a badass ride or to turn it around and make some cash!

Users who are viewing this thread