'03 Kenne Bell, Fully Built, Cobra.. 700hp+

Bumpzilla

Established Member
car was originally white.... I have all pics of the paint job throughout the stages.. The car has NOT been wrecked and the pics will show that

kb cobra

Established Member
Hey i am very intrested would you consider driving half way to michigan to drop the car off and pick up the certified check?

Bumpzilla

Established Member
i called your number and left a voicemail with my number.. give me a shout and we can work some thing out

UGAcobra

Established Member
I've seen, ridden in, and driven this car...it f'ing rocks!! The pictures do this car ZERO justice -- people with sonic blue cars will wonder why thier cars don't look this good, the paint is outrageous in person. Very deep with sonic-ish and purple hues depending on which angle the light hits it. The difference is obvious when next to a sonic blue car. (Look at the upper blower pulley, its sonic blue and all of the other painted parts under the hood are the Kandy Lake color)

I think this guy is a total idiot for selling this car!!!

Bumpzilla

Established Member
I cant believe I havent sold this car yet. I mean for 3-4k more than a bolt on car you can have a fully done up BEAST of a car.

STILL FOR SALE........

Bumpzilla

Established Member
I cant believe I havent sold this car yet. I mean for 3-4k more than a bolt on car you can have a fully done up BEAST of a car.

STILL FOR SALE........

TribalMan

The Terminator
Established Member
I'm in central SC so not too far away. If I could get my 86 fox sold for $4500 - $5k I would be all over this. Nice ride!

1 BLOWN V8

Established Member
I thought a few people said they had cash in hand and where so intrested and so on. Is it still for sale? How much do you think shipping might be to California? Thanks

Bumpzilla

Established Member
yes the car is still for sale. I've had a lot of calls but no one has gave a deposit. Id be willing to trade for a corvette frc (99-00 z06 body style) preferably stock plus cash or a built one straight up if its bad enough. thanks

95blacksnake

Established Member
very very interested in car...wanting to buy 03 04 cobra very soon...i got a guy going to atl tomorrow..would u want to meet up with him to show the car...please contact me 1-931-260-2023

Users who are viewing this thread