03 mach 1 12k miles on it for a cobra

03evil_mach_1

Established Member
03 mach 1 12k miles..trade for a cobra

i am lookin to sell/trade my 2003 oxford white mach 1.
5 speed, completely stock has 12600 miles on it, no one has messed with the car, bought it from original owner...from a 60 year old woman that bought it brand new...i bought it but i am lookin for a 03/04 cobra, miles dont really mattter.. car is clean as hell, car has nothing wrong with it, still smells brand new, seats look fresh, just like a brand new car, since i have it i havent ran it hard, havent even burnt out, in it. car was garaged kept from original owner, has never seen a rain drop since i have it, really nice car, also was braw protected so has no chips, but i took it of today, didnt like it...

let me know if u guys are intrested, dont have pics yet....but looks like
the car in my pic...

im in vegas too...

not my car but looks exactly the same...just no tint...car has
no mods done to it what so ever...

3134181_7_full.gif

3134181_6_full.gif

mach.gif

Last edited:

03evil_mach_1

Established Member
how would this car sound with the o/r x pipe with borla stingers...ive heard couple cobra
an they sound bad ass....

love your car color

MachitRockit

Super SVT Poster
Established Member
No matter what you do, DO NOT buy a BBK o/r X..... and o/r X + flowmasters = Shit!

If you want that deep throaty sound you will not get it with anything listed above, just a rattley tin-can sound, im sure some may agree.

UPR or Pypes Performance make good o/r X's ...... and id go with MAC, Magnaflow, or Borla for catback 3inch if you can get it.

thats all just IMO.

MachitRockit

Super SVT Poster
Established Member
what do you think of a upr or bassani o/r x pipe with slp lm1 or stingers

i like ur car man...nice

id go UPR be4 bassani anyday i never liked bassani.... but nothing bad with SLP it would be my 4th choice.

and thanks its for sale! upr and stingers would be very deep and throaty

Last edited:

03evil_mach_1

Established Member
so u think it would sound bad ass with the upr o/r an slp lm1....or the borla stingers

i wish i could get it of from you...i want one hella bad i wana sell or trade this car
i mean its perfect unmolested mach in white...thats hard to find...
but i doubt people want to go from a cobra to a mach :(
if i sold it i would get yours... or some cobra on here...saw a sexy ass blue one... :)

MachitRockit

Super SVT Poster
Established Member
so u think it would sound bad ass with the upr o/r an slp lm1....or the borla stingers

i wish i could get it of from you...i want one hella bad i wana sell or trade this car
i mean its perfect unmolested mach in white...thats hard to find...
but i doubt people want to go from a cobra to a mach :(
if i sold it i would get yours... or some cobra on here...saw a sexy ass blue one... :)

i was in your shoes b4, had a white 03 mach 1 and wanted a cobra.... and no nooooo one at all wanted to trade down.... i finally sold mine for 18K then got the cobra, but hell now i want a C6 vette....

and yes i would like the sound of that set up... but its all up to you.

03evil_mach_1

Established Member
you think i can sell mine for 18k or best offer.... i mean it has 12k miles on it...
hows the performance difference with the cobra....i think ima do stingers an upr x pipe

c6 vette....only like the z06 but thats just me...

MachitRockit

Super SVT Poster
Established Member
you think i can sell mine for 18k or best offer.... i mean it has 12k miles on it...
hows the performance difference with the cobra....i think ima do stingers an upr x pipe

c6 vette....only like the z06 but thats just me...

power difference - i would never go back to a mach if it didnt have a power adder..... there is alot of diffrence IMO.

On selling yours idk the value of machs anymore so maybe.

and a c6 vette with either a big cam or a s/c... is my plans

203SBvert

Established Member
bump for you, bro
I'm in basically the same exact situation...
Own a clean Mach but want to upgrade to an 03/04
Think it's gna be easier to just sell outright and find that perfect terminator I want and pay cash
good luck to you! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread