03 mach vs 2010 challenger SRT8

Monster Mach

Established Member
Nice... That's way more than expected on stock manifold and without 4.10+ gears. :beer:

I was wanting 4.10s for a while.. but after racing it kinda decided not to.. no need.. plus I love my top end

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

S8ER01Z

Established Member
I was wanting 4.10s for a while.. but after racing it kinda decided not to.. no need.. plus I love my top end

From what I've seen they knock a TON off ET and pick up MPH..I can see why in your case you don't see the need though. Car is already running pretty good times for what is done.

Monster Mach

Established Member
From what I've seen they knock a TON off ET and pick up MPH..I can see why in your case you don't see the need though. Car is already running pretty good times for what is done.

That's what I'm thinking.. with the 150 shot and slicks I think 11s if not 10s are possible

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
So you mean starting in 1st vs. in "A" ? That is odd but the technique you describe is the same.

There are old, stock Vipers that will destroy your newer Mach. Ridiculous comparison.

Please list the minimum mods that will enable a Mach to trap over 110mph besides weight reduction.

comparing a viper to a mach is ridiculous... at least challengers and machs are in the same class.

um and my mods

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
*Raises hand

Uuuhhh if anyone cares im still going to see my buddy friday and his challenger. If it says 6.1L then I'll race him and hopefully win. If its a 392ci I'll possibly still race him with the obvious outcome.

Sent from compton while avoiding prostitutes, drive by's, and jehovahs witness' while using a android phone

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Guess this thread turned into a E-penor measuring contest.:D

Sent from compton while avoiding prostitutes, drive by's, and jehovahs witness' while using a android phone

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
You'll get that when you put Mach 1 in the title.

I'd have to agree, The Mach guys just rub everybody the wrong way lol. There has literally been a Mach vs 99/04 GT thread, a Mach vs 99/01 Cobra thread, and a Mach vs 03/04 Cobra thread. They all turned in pissing matches lol.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I'd have to agree, The Mach guys just rub everybody the wrong way lol. There has literally been a Mach vs 99/04 GT thread, a Mach vs 99/01 Cobra thread, and a Mach vs 03/04 Cobra thread. They all turned in pissing matches lol.

When really we should be on the same team lol

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
When really we should be on the same team lol

Exactly, But its not just the Mustang guys. I've noticed this on the Charger forums too. Thr R/T, and Daytona guy do everything they can to justify why the SRT8 isnt any better than their cars. They're all nice cars so who cares and enjoy what you have.

1slow4v

Exactly, But its not just the Mustang guys. I've noticed this on the Charger forums too. Thr R/T, and Daytona guy do everything they can to justify why the SRT8 isnt any better than their cars. They're all nice cars so who cares and enjoy what you have.

I get kick out of all that stuff. I never really cared too much about all of that. A nice car is a nice car. I give credit where credit is due..

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member

This is exactly why I dont worry too much about losing because I like to have fun and chill with mustangs or other muscle cars. Ill have a friendly run with just about anyone, I'm going to race Onebadws6 this week or very soon and that happened because I made this thread lol. He coo people

Last edited:

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
*Raises hand

Uuuhhh if anyone cares im still going to see my buddy friday and his challenger. If it says 6.1L then I'll race him and hopefully win. If its a 392ci I'll possibly still race him with the obvious outcome.

Hey pal, who do you think you are barging into this thread?
Oh, yeah, you started the thread..never mind :beer:

I agree- these are all awesome cars. I really wouldn't mind having any of them. For some reason my wife didn't want the lime green Daytona.. Too flashy I guess.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread