03 Metallic Sivler Cobra - ATL, Ga.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
Im too far away ? I can get to you :) If interested as well ..

I really like Supras, but the only one I would consider is a big single turbo. Yours is pristine but I don't like the body kit on it so I would have to change it. And I don't want a car I am going to put money into. If you sell yours and you are interested in mine let me know :beer:

bacramer

Established Member
Just wanted to comment that's a great price for low mileage from what i've seen-lots of people aksing more than that or the same for cars with 50K+ on them. Good luck.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
TTT

I have been offered 19K multiple times now. First person to show 20K gets her.

Car needs nothing, buyer will not be disappointed!!

Evilspyderman

2003 Satin Snake
Established Member
Paint color

FYI

Do you know there are 2 Silver paint colors for 2003? If you have an early build number look at your door sticker it has a code for the exterior paint, EXT PNT: If it is YN it is a silver metallic like almost all 03-04 cobras, if it is a TL it is a Satin Silver Pearl. They only painted 242 coupes and 81 verts in this color. It is by far the rarest paint color and 95% of terminator owners don't know what they have.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
Thanks for the concern but I specifically stated metallic because I do know what I have.

Is yours satin?

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
yes, car is still for sale... I am still driving it 4-5 days a week. I think the car has 57,500 on it now

Evilspyderman

2003 Satin Snake
Established Member
yeah satin silver pearl is my favorite color. sorry i wasn't trying to insult your intelligence. you have a amazing car. wish i would have waited to buy my second cobra and gotten yours instead. my first was blacked out between the tail lights with the black lettering. sexy sexy. again beautiful car bro

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
Thanks for all the compliments!!

The car truly is in amazing shape for the miles on it. The car is averaging less than 10K miles a year and is garage kept!!!

Users who are viewing this thread