03 Metallic Sivler Cobra - ATL, Ga.

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Dont know if Im even able financially but what the hell. Would you be interested an LS1 plus cash? Im in Atlanta also.

1998 Camaro SS:
Sebring silver exterior
Dark charcoal leather interior
Ttops
Automatic
54,xxx miles(about the cleanest Camaro Ive seen in person)

MODS:
Whisper carbon fiber Lid w/K&N filter
ported TB
LS6 intake
Vengeance Racing VRX3 cam w/ comp springs, 918 pushrods, and LS7 lifters(done not even 1,000 miles ago)
ASP underdrive pulley
LS2 timing chain
LS6 oil pump
Kooks 1 7/8 LT headers
Kooks y pipe w/ high flow cats
SLP LM1 catback
Yank SS3600 stall converter
B&M transmission cooler
Custom tune by Vengeance Racing- 377 rwhp 368 rwtq(Was hot and humid as all hell when on the dyno)
Slotted SSBC rotors with Hawk pads

All mods done under my ownership. Bought the car in 2007 bone stock. Vengeance did the cam swap, headers, and stall as well as the custom tune. Car is EXTREMELY nice. Most people are shocked its a 98 model. It also has polished 18x8 front 18x10 rear TTII's that are on it as well as the stock silver 17x9.5 ZR1 wheels.

Last edited:

svt_cpe

wanting a cobra facelift
Established Member
wanna trade for a built and blown 97 cobra with a irs?

[ame=http://forums.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1112541]wtt built 97 cobra for 10th annv cobra - Corral Forums[/ame]

Montanasvt

Established Member
you know you want a 00 Lightning: Stg IV port, 6lb lower, exhaust,all supporting mods + cash...PM me if ur interested...

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
Car has 58,2xx miles on it now. Just went on a 6 hour road trip one way with her. I had the coolant and IC res flushed too.

This car needs nothing

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Man when you have to fix or replace anyting on that beemer its going to cost you a hellof alot more than that cobra.
I sold my RS6 and picked up a 08 550 and I have 25k left of warranty and there is no way I would own one after warranty.
Global,nalley and even bavarian on howell mill will cost you a 2nd mortgage to fix it.
My next one will be the ( Cadillac | 2009 CTS-V - High Performance Luxury Sedan ) in very late 2010 or early 2011 used with under 12k like I like them.

Users who are viewing this thread