03 Ported Cobra vs 2010 Camaro and 2005 SC'd GTO

whipplecharged0

Established Member
Well don't pull that crap again man. These guys are very knowledgeable on this site and can help out a lot. So show them the real you and not the retard side lol

Doc GTO

Local 10 sec Caddie
Established Member
Nice kills. I would have thought the GTO would have given you a better run than that. A cammed and blown LS2 is going to make more power than you're putting down.

That is exactly what i was thinking and was very surprised by the outcome of the race. Like I said while ago he is a life long friend of mine and I have been wanting this race ever since I bought the Cobra back in January. He said he pulled down into third instead of 2nd because he thought he was going to fast to pull down in second. If he had pulled it down to 2nd from the start we probably would have stayed dead even the entire run. I think he is putting down around 550-560hp though

Yeah, a 75 roll on a stalled auto is a no go compared to a good 6 speed. He may go into drive but no 2nd gear. Try a 25 or 50 roll or better, some digs!!!

whipplecharged0

Established Member
Yeah, a 75 roll on a stalled auto is a no go compared to a good 6 speed. He may go into drive but no 2nd gear. Try a 25 or 50 roll or better, some digs!!!

If it is a roll he will probably want a 60 knowing him but 50-60 is fine with me because i will be in good rpm in 2nd. We will eventually get a dig run in at the track. I do however know how that run will turn out lol

Users who are viewing this thread