03 redfire tvs 23k miles

Bigc6428

Established Member
The front plate is on a plastic plate bracket mounted with screws. If it a deal breaker I can have it removed and the holes filled and painted

Bigc6428

Established Member
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    654.6 KB · Views: 504

Bigc6428

Established Member
These are the only photos I have of the underside right now. It is under cover in the garage until spring for now. So I am unable to put it on a lift and get more pictures for a few more months. Let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks

Bigc6428

Established Member
Spring is right around the corner come get yourself a super clean cobra that's all ready to go!

93VORTECH

Established Member
What's your absolute lowest number you'll take for this car? I'm only a couple hours away and would come this Saturday

Bigc6428

Established Member
Relisting! Another deadbeat buyer that didn't show! Thanks for making me take a vacation day for absolutely no reason! No call won't answer a call or texts! Your a stand up guy! Rant over. If there are any real buyers out there give me a shout

from6to8

Established Member
Sold! Thank you Dru have fun with it!

I'm glad you was able to sell it man. Well sort of lol :( :)............I ended up buying a 95 to go ahead and do what I was going to do with mine after it got hit in rear. So I'm going to build a 351 and get it ready. Car has a lot of cosmetic things already done to it. After I get my motor built and tuned and everything and get my other garage done, I definitely can see getting an Terminator and would like it if you can advise me on what to do to it if it isn't already modded the way I want it. I will see how 400-450 ish hp or maybe a little more feels with my build and then decide if i want more :)

I enjoyed talking to you and a few other guys and you guys explained your cars very well and I would have trusted getting any one of the 3 I was looking at. I still have your number and will keep in touch man.

Take care

Users who are viewing this thread