03 sb cpe w/tan, 39k mi basic mods

whtsnke94

Established Member
may be looking to move my sonic blue 03 coupe. it has tan inserts (1 of 23 with this option), 39k miles, upper pulley, idler, steeda shifter and cable, weld in sub frames, lfp exchanger, densecharger cold air, ceramic long tubes, catted x-pipe, magnaflow pipes with flowmaster mufflers, tuned by modular powerhouse in GA.have sheets for about 470rwhp, less than 1200 miles on hypercoated fr500 18x9 and 18x10.5 rims and nitto 555r tires
never get to drive it much anymore hopefully someone else would get to enjoy it more than me.

cant figure out how to post my pics on here but email me if serious and ill get you all the pics you want. all performance mods were made by previous owner and still unsure about everything i know the clutch feels somewhat stiffer than my brothers stock 03, but runs and drives like a dream. few minor blems from bugs and such but very MINOR too small to see in pics very rare car but the paperwork on it never made it to me but can get build sheets and svt letter from ford .
looking to get around $25k for it but reasonable offers will be entertained.
please serious only please

jason
[email protected]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread