03 Silver 10th w/2.6 KB in NC

bigdave03

Established Member
Started a new thread:

Up for sale is a 03 silver 10th with all the supportings mods, It has 38k miles and I have title in hand.

I bought from a svtp member here's the link:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminators-buy-sell-254/481659-2003-10th-anv-cobra-kb.html

$23000

174.gif

170.gif

171.gif

173.gif

175.gif

Just installed new centerforce dfx clutch, aluminum flywheel, tob + pilot bearing, new tires all the way around.

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member

I met the guy you bought this Cobra off of a few weeks ago at a cruise in ,in Valdese NC. Danny is his name right? I talked to him for a good while and he mentioned how much he missed this car many times. He said that he never did drive it hard at all and by the looks of and how detailed his Z06 was I can bet this Cobra was very well taken care of too! Very nice guy too and very mature , you can tell he does'nt beat on his cars at all and is very particular with them.
Good luck with the sale:thumbsup:

bigdave03

Established Member

sweet vette, love color, looking to sell outright.

I met the guy you bought this Cobra off of a few weeks ago at a cruise in ,in Valdese NC. Danny is his name right? I talked to him for a good while and he mentioned how much he missed this car many times. He said that he never did drive it hard at all and by the looks of and how detailed his Z06 was I can bet this Cobra was very well taken care of too! Very nice guy too and very mature , you can tell he does'nt beat on his cars at all and is very particular with them.
Good luck with the sale:thumbsup:

Ur right Danny's a good guy, I ve taken care of it as well, never been to track or beaten on, its really a grocercy getter, :beer:

bigdave03

Established Member
Winterville(Greenville) NC 28590

I've had it bout 16 months and put about 6k miles on it.

I just don't have time to enjoy it, every time theres a meet or show, its my weekend to work.

bigdave03

Established Member
Steve1272 has made offer...

blackvenom01 is next in line...

still a posssibilty to trade 91notchback....

Users who are viewing this thread