03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Yeah, I’m generally not a fan of banning people but deception and dishonesty is a valid reason for sure,. Some things need to be sacred.
If he , or others like him get banned, then we would likely have never heard about this proposed sale and some poor unsuspecting smuck with deep pockets would have severly overpaid for this car not having any Idea of it's history thinking he is buying a clean, low milage car. Not saying that the OP doesn't deserve a banning and a good ass kicking but we need to look after those that don't have the same knowledge or resources to check out sellers. Just my opinion (worth exactly what you paid for it)

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Yeah, I’m generally not a fan of banning people but deception and dishonesty is a valid reason for sure,. Some things need to be sacred.
Me either, it's just usually spammers I blast. You're correct in this situation.
If he , or other like him get banned, then we would likely have never heard about this proposed sale and some poor unsuspecting smuck with deep pockets would have severly overpaid for this car not having any Idea of it's history thinking he is buyingh a clean, low milage car. Not saying that the OP doesn't deserve a banning and a good ass kicking but we need to look after those that don't have the same knowledge or resources to check out sellers. Just my opinion (worth exactly what you paid for it)
Even if he's banned, his name and info is still and he'll show up in a search. I also don't want this to blow over, and way down the road he starts this crap again here. Spamming, lying and almost ripping off members is a no no that will not go unpunished. Do you see my point? I get what you're saying though.

chucknorris289

Established Member
Here is the smashed windshield video. The original video quality is better as it was sent to me in Instagram but youtube compress's videos a lot. This is an unlisted video ( not public ) but anyone with the link can view it.

you're doing the lords work hahahah (pun intended)

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Here is the smashed windshield video. The original video quality is better as it was sent to me in Instagram but youtube compress's videos a lot. This is an unlisted video ( not public ) but anyone with the link can view it.

Lol I called it. Something about dumbasses and being helpless to make videos of themselves being stupid.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If he , or others like him get banned, then we would likely have never heard about this proposed sale and some poor unsuspecting smuck with deep pockets would have severly overpaid for this car not having any Idea of it's history thinking he is buying a clean, low milage car. Not saying that the OP doesn't deserve a banning and a good ass kicking but we need to look after those that don't have the same knowledge or resources to check out sellers. Just my opinion (worth exactly what you paid for it)
Brad has stated a couple of times that @Everlasting_Svt will eventually be banned. In the meantime, the thread stays here in Roadside so that the whole world can see it. IMO, it should stay in Roadside, where it can still be seen by non-members. Maybe become a sticky there as a Hall of Shame thread. LOL.

If nothing else, I hope this thread makes future buyers a bit more cautious when buying a car they know nothing or little about. What Josh Smigiel did has surely been done by others. I always tell people to try to find out if the seller is active on Mustang forums, get their forum name, and search threads looking for info good and bad. I remember a few years ago when a guy was selling a Cobra here and stated it had never been in an accident. Unfortunately (for him) he forgot that he had posted a thread awhile back about losing it into a curb and doing considerable damage. He fixed the damage but apparently had the shop not disclose it on his record. He laughed about it when it happened, but wasn't laughing when the buyer was shown the thread here before he closed on the deal. :poop:

Last edited:

DeMartino17

Established Member
I’m not positive and it may have been brought up, but I seem to remember him saying he worked at a body shop also. Could be wrong.
Buying wrecks for cheap and fixing and flipping maybe.

Venom351R

Established Member
I’m not positive and it may have been brought up, but I seem to remember him saying he worked at a body shop also. Could be wrong.
Buying wrecks for cheap and fixing and flipping maybe.

He's brought that up before and that he knows how to "paint" not sure at what level his skill level starts and stops at that point but I would imagine if he was any good at it he would be working in that field and not making custom headlights while living at home with his parents / dad

DeMartino17

Established Member
33879C8F-771C-40F4-93CC-EC65F96BA0B1.png

Users who are viewing this thread