03 Sonic Coupe for sale

Svts

Established Member
I have a really clean low miles Sonic Blue coupe for sale. 26,000 miles. Has a Stiegemeier Stage 7 port, JLT Ram Air intake, 2.8" pulley, off-road H-pipe, Flowmaster mufflers with 4" tips and a Bama chips tuner, all synthetic fluids, TR6 plugs and new Continental Extreme Contact tires. Slightly lowered too. I have all of the original parts as well. The car is really clean and runs very good. Absolutely no issues. You could drive this car anywhere. I am asking $23,500. Car is in Boise, Idaho currently stored for the winter. PM me if interested text me at 208-880-3388, Name is Joe

image.jpg

image_1.jpg

image_2.jpg

image_3.jpg

image_4.jpg

Last edited:

Svts

Established Member
I apologize for the lack of pictures. I have a few on my phone but the cars in storage due to the snowy weather. The guys who have been texting me have been sent pics. I dynoed it after the ported blower and it made 408 at the wheels. I haven't retested it with the other mods but I would imagine it's making 500+ as it runs really good. I'll try my best to get some more pics. Text me if you are at all serious about the car.

Svts

Established Member
Car is available and I do have all of the original parts other than the springs which I cut. I'm a professional Ford technician so the work is quality.

Svts

Established Member
Well she made 465 at the wheels. Air fuel ratio is pretty rich at 11.5:1 but good and safe, especially at my elevation. I think I could ring another 20 out of it with some fine tuning. Any thoughts on that?

xenodragon

Established Member
Well she made 465 at the wheels. Air fuel ratio is pretty rich at 11.5:1 but good and safe, especially at my elevation. I think I could ring another 20 out of it with some fine tuning. Any thoughts on that?

I just need to ask what is the Stage 7 port...I remember when stage 4 was the highest....hmmm 465 seems LOW especially since mine ported with the "stage 4" made 500 wheel and most pulley only cars are making 450 - 460ish.

Users who are viewing this thread