03 svt Supercharger on 97 Svt???

625hpSVT

Her Sound kills you!
Established Member
Alright Guys I am looking for new mod due to taking my first loss the other night to a built 04 gto, Dont get me wrong my Cobra has a shit load of power maybe to much power for the street, I beat this GTO'S ass off the line everytime with my tires spinning all the way to 5th but after that he had me, I was wondering if a Eaton Supercharger off a 2003 Cobra would work on a 97 Svt Cobra, If so then what will I need to make it work? Got any good thoughts on other mods that you think might help me beat this gto when it come to a rematch?

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
get stickier tires

30-50 shot (unless that is your current power adder)

Forget the eaton.

SlowSVT

Established Member
That might get a little involved. You will need to lower the compression if you want to take full advantage of the supercharger.

Brad

Banned
625hpSVT said:
Alright Guys I am looking for new mod due to taking my first loss the other night to a built 04 gto, Dont get me wrong my Cobra has a shit load of power maybe to much power for the street, I beat this GTO'S ass off the line everytime with my tires spinning all the way to 5th but after that he had me, I was wondering if a Eaton Supercharger off a 2003 Cobra would work on a 97 Svt Cobra, If so then what will I need to make it work? Got any good thoughts on other mods that you think might help me beat this gto when it come to a rematch?

Eh if you're spinning your tires all the way to 5th I'd like to make an offer on your motor.

Users who are viewing this thread