03 wrecked consider parting out.

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
JoeAsheville said:
O.K....sent you an E-mail.

Well, I sent you an E-mail that asked exactly the parts that I needed, you just said what parts you didn't have and didn't say you had anything else or prices. 3 more unanswered E-mails later, I'm done.

You're not serious about selling parts bro. :nonono:

mongo57988

Established Member
i have an 03 cobra that is a theft recovery, id be willing to talk about the whole car everything you have left please get in touch soon..... Dustin 865-300-6388 live in knox tennessee will drive to pick up have cash in hand if we can make a deal tks, call any time i work for a local Police Dept. and may have to call back please leave a number tks again

Scout238

Eaton Poweredddddd!!!
Established Member
Hi do you any of... timing cover, PS lines, intercooler, heat exchanger, intercooler lines, intercooler res., intake manifold, idlers, alternator, pulleys, tensioner, throttle body, cooling hose routing, intercooler pump, driver side dash air vent pointed toward window, vaccum lines on the intake, or anything else for an eaton swap? Let me know... looking to get a lot of parts. Thanks!

Flatliner

THE HEARTBEAT STOPS HERE.
Established Member
I will send you an email as well, but looking for two things:

The interior trunk piece that runs across the back of the car. The one that covers the locking hinge.

The plastic bucket inside the center console with or without the accessory port.

dontmockthemach

Established Member
MOBIUS- I did not read anywhere about the chin spoiler being damaged. Do you have it, and will you sell it? Please let me know! Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread