03cobra Single turbo build

Mystic03

Established Member
What's the latest?

Still workin on the hotside sits too low and hits the fan so gona raise it up about 2 inches and should clear..cold side is pretty much complete just need to weld everything together ill post pics when i get some

Mystic03

Established Member
Why not move the fan?

I want to keep everything oe as possible i could move radiator forward but id have to yank my ac even though i dont use it its nice to have incase i get the urge to go to cali or anywhere long distance. Plus its a street car anyway lol

Last edited:

Bloody-mustang

Established Member
Lol ok my cars still a street car some what lol I want to drive up to phx for a weekend once I'm done finishing the turbo set up on my car and have some fun since no one in town is gonna be fast enough for us lmao

Bloody-mustang

Established Member
Well it's true it sucks the Tucson scene sucks like really bad man I have the fatest bike in town and when my build is done its gonna be fast as hell to and I know that his set ups gonna haul ass so why not go together

r87ryan

Established Member
Well it's true it sucks the Tucson scene sucks like really bad man I have the fatest bike in town and when my build is done its gonna be fast as hell to and I know that his set ups gonna haul ass so why not go together

REALLY???? Pretty sure I could run your little ass down on a stock gsxr any day of the week. but I guess your lucky cause my wife just sold hers. but let me know if you get a little froggy and want to jump ill go borrow my old bike back for the night to deflate your head

Mystic03

Established Member
*UPDATE*

Well its been a long month trying to get this hotside set and finally got it to where it needs to be set!
zincbuild4_zps80a656b2.jpg

zincbuild5_zps0b7e325b.jpg

Now i am able to start fabbing the hotside! it went fairly smooth..used the last few 3" pipes i had laying around go that siuated and then decided to do a 3"to 4"as it clears the res of the lines. but noticed my hotside yet again was rubbing pretty good on the tierod..well ****..figured a bumpstter kit will help clear it and lower the tie rod a bit..so i ordered the steeda bumpsteer kit since i needed it anyways but this is it mocked up and ready for final weld

20141206_181343_zpsbc84d958.jpg

zincbuild3_zps2f8f161a.jpg

so since this build has been a constant uphill battle..i decided to make sure and FIT EVERYTHING cold side to be sure everything clears and lines up! so far everything is clearing as it should!
zincbuild2_zps061c0cc5.jpg

zincbuild_zps461b087b.jpg

zincbuild6_zps4b57d3bd.jpg

also got a custom DP ring made in PC black for a little bling i guess lol

IMG_0573_zps0b18f720.jpg

IMG_3498_zpsa52edc0d.jpg

Mystic03

Established Member
looks like a solid build. Im still not a fan of the front bumber exit DP's

I love em but this kit makes it very tough to run a catback id have to turn the car back to a 4x4 to run the dp to the catback i may buy a new bumper just to cut the hole for the bumper exit and keep my original for when i go to a forward facing so that i can run a catback

Jefe

Established Member
Clean out some PMs, your inbox is full Mr Popular

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
Update your thread already,

BTW finally got the cooling lines ran. all I got left is to drop the fuel tank and start working on making my tune

TClark22

Established Member
looking good. I'm also not a fan of the bumper exit shit for a street car. Mainly because I want full exhaust.

The idea for my kit is have full exhaust but also have a cutout with a bumper exit. I'm not sure if there would be any gains for that over just doing one or the other but it would be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread