03's are getting cheap!!

Black03WPB

Established Member
Jesus.. Im probably going to sell my cobra at the end of this year, and I'll probably have 27-28,000 miles on it..

It will be in fantastic condition but I was hoping to atleast get $24,000...

SVT4ME

Established Member
Lets hope they hold their worth. But when the next cobra comes out then the truth will be told

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
01s are now in the low teens. OUr 03s will be at least there when the new Cobras come out in 06 or so. Cars are terrible for appreciation, because they never do...

f2fast4u

Established Member
My friend traded in an 03 Cobra, low miles, excellent condition... got $23K on trade. It is a buyers market.

Big Man

Fill r Up!
Established Member
Damn, if there that cheap now, think about how cheap they'll be when the new Mustang comes out. By the end of the year, people and dealer will be trying to give them away.:eek:

But thats good news for me. Hehe :D

CrimsonCobra_01

Established Member
i plan on moddin mine to the max and runnin it into the ground so apprerciation doesnt phase me. however, if i woulda waited a year i coulda gotten an 03 or only a little more than i paid for mine.

oh well, i guess ill have to get a blower so i can run wit the big dogs

99SVTcobraVERT

Originally posted by CarpetCityCobra
01s are now in the low teens. OUr 03s will be at least there when the new Cobras come out in 06 or so. Cars are terrible for appreciation, because they never do...

no, 99's are in lower teens. as in 12-14k (coupes) and verts touch more at 14-15. 01's are still 15-16 for coupe and 18-20 for verts. i mean im still seeing 96-98 cobra's going for low low teens as in 10-12k you find me an 01 coupe for low teens and i will show you a messed up title and motor on last leg. :rolleyes:

99SVTcobraVERT

Originally posted by f2fast4u
My friend traded in an 03 Cobra, low miles, excellent condition... got $23K on trade. It is a buyers market.

in reality he really only got around 21k, which is true trade in wholesale on the car. they just showed him more and adjusted the value of the vehicle he bought. unless it had CRAZY low miles as in less than 4-5k :read:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread