04 10k 23k firm

z11375ss

Established Member
Car is in perfect condition. 475 rwhp, [email protected] or 815-483-7647. It's Redfire but should be called Firesale Red. I really don't need the $ and like the car. I have a good problem, I have too many cars. Car is for sale until friday and then I take it off the market so if you are on the fence and want a nice Cobra call me. If it doesn't go for this cheap I'll just keep it. Jim

Last edited:

z11375ss

Established Member
Redfire with grey interior. I have a post about on this section explaining further. If any ? call me or e-mail for pics. Jim

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
They need some rules for this section..bc these ads are horrible.

z11375ss

Established Member
The car looks like every other cobra on the road. It has the same engine. Same rims etc. This one SHOULD sell in no time because its a low mileage low priced car, dipshit. If you don't want to buy the car or can't afford to keep your nose out of it. You too XyX.

Last edited:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
The car looks like every other cobra on the road. It has the same engine. Same rims etc. This one SHOULD sell in no time because its a low mileage low priced car, dipshit. If you don't want to buy the car or can't afford to keep your nose out of it. You too XyX.

maybe you should look at what cars they own? "dipshit" :kaboom:

z11375ss

Established Member
Yeah, they're Mustangs with really nice motors in them. Mind your own business. You sound like an old lady. And STAY out of it too. If you don't want the car don't post, DIPSHIT! Chrome rims by the way. I bet you like snakes!

Last edited:

z11375ss

Established Member
Available until Friday. I have already sent out 4 sets of pics. Clear title. But thanks for the help on the sale MR2.

z11375ss

Established Member
Thank you. OK, enough with the B.S. I apologise to all I have offended here. I'm just trying to sell a car. You guys like Cobras, so do I that's why I bought one. Now I want to sell it. I feel the price is set to move the car. It isn't a scam its what I'll sell the car for. I've enjoyed lighting the tires at 50 mph, believe me. If you think its a scam come to New lenox and I can show you the car. Run the VIN (1FAFP48Y24F155925), see what you get. And yeah, I don't post ads as well as you guys do because I am new to this stuff. (Plus I'm 45, that doesn't help. I have to get my kid to help me half the time). Please don't post unless you want to talk to me about the car. Thanks

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Yeah there do need to be rules for this section. Like if you have a legitimate concern that something might be fishy, contact a moderator and explain your case. Or PM the original poster and ask for further information. Don't defame his character in front of other users when he seems like he's trying to actually get rid of one too many cars at a reasonable price.

Free bump.

Redline.

Banned
Car is in perfect condition. 475 rwhp, [email protected] or 815-483-7647. It's Redfire but should be called Firesale Red. I really don't need the $ and like the car. I have a good problem, I have too many cars. Car is for sale until friday and then I take it off the market so if you are on the fence and want a nice Cobra call me. If it doesn't go for this cheap I'll just keep it. Jim

Vin number please.

Users who are viewing this thread