04 black cobra 4 sale

svtcharged

svtcharged
Established Member
I'm thinking of selling my 04 Cobra. Only trades im interested in are lifted trucks, preferably diesel. It has every bolt on you can put on a cobra. It has 44,000 miles, black paint, black interior, chrome saleens, painted valve covers, supercharger, and intake black. The pics showing 2004 were recent as well had put new batteries in my camera and did'nt change the date. Mods are:
drilled and slotted rotors front and rear
new EBC REDSTUFF pads f+r
18x10-18x9 chrome saleens
bassani x-pipe- no cats-flowmaster 2 chambers
4# metco lower pulley setup
reichard racing 2.65 upper pulley
3.2 alternator pulley
SCT BA2600 maf meter
SCT X3 Handheld Tuner
polished canton intercooler tank
polished canton radiator overflow tank
black bbk intake tube
upr shifter with rock crusher handle and polished 6sp engraved knob
aftermarket door and decklid speakers
dynamat doors and decklid:burnout:
egr delete
boost bypass delete
hilton boost overlay
60# injectors
kenne bell boost-a-pump
kenne bell frps disc
self ported eaton, ported lower intake
ported accufab single blade throttlebody and plenum
powered by ford coil covers
fluidyne three row intercooler with cobra stencil
irs brace
tinted headlights and tailights
sequential tailights
8000K hid head and foglights
im sure lots more i am asking 22000 firm and i will deliver to you. It has mail order tune but i want to get a real dyno tune. I have never raced at a track or had dyno tuned. Let me know what you think. Here are some fairly recent photos but nothing special.
100_6155.jpg

100_6163.jpg

100_6162.jpg

100_6161.jpg

100_6160.jpg

100_6159.jpg

100_6158.jpg

100_6157.jpg

100_6156.jpg

100_5673.jpg

100_5678-1.jpg

100_5694.jpg

100_5696.jpg

100_5699.jpg

100_5705.jpg

100_5708.jpg

:burnout:

Last edited:

ssp.vortech

Established Member
Nice car. It's nice to see someone to take the time to actually clean the interior prepping for sale.

BdaleCobra

NBD SVT
Established Member
Better tell someone to watch where they put that bicycle. Little to close to the car lol. But GL with gettin the diesel hope you find what u want. Clean car BTW

svtcharged

svtcharged
Established Member
To TXBoost that is exactly what i need and i am from texas to so that would help out alot. What color and do u have any pics? I am replacing the blower with a better ported one as we speak. The original one i did the port on first time and went a little crazy. It would hit 19lbs of boost but fall to about 16 so i had overported it and the bearings were squeeling i think. So i got a spare one from a buddy of mine and it only has 16000 miles on it and never been pullied so im gonna try again with a second port not so wild and change up some stuff.

TXboost

Established Member
My truck is a quadcab Inferno red with grey interior. I am the only owner and it has a clear title. It currently has about 14k miles. It does have a couple of minor mods but i do have all stock parts to go with it. Im having the truck washed tomorrow so ill have pics by friday.

-leveling kit
-35in BFG KM2s on factory rims
-Smarty stg1 dpf kit (purchased from rollinsmokediesel.com) (installed at 10k miles)
-nfab steps
-line x bedliner

By the way, Does your car have a clear title??? Any wrecks?

svtcharged

svtcharged
Established Member
To TXBoost I see u cant pm yet so give me your number or u can call me at 903 277 7069 thanks. To others just pm me or call as well and we can talk. I need a heavy duty to pull my 42ft camper that doesnt kill me in gas mileage. A gas burner truck which i have will pull it but it kills me in gas mileage. I would prefer a diesel or to just sell car outright.

Last edited:

TXboost

Established Member
The cummins motor will pull that no problem. Plus the exhaust brake will help it stop. Ill be giving u a call this afternoon. 956 792 7366 is my number

Users who are viewing this thread