04 Built 302 KB Silver Cobra

VinSVT

Established Member
04 Built 302 KB Silver Cobra 640+ RWHP

Just testing waters here... I really no longer have time to drive this car and it has been sitting in my garage under a cover for nearly a month now. I can afford it, just seems like a waste in my hands. If someone is willing to offer the right price I suppose I'd let it go.

Just a quick mod list off the top of my head...

Engine
HPP 302 Stroker
Steel Stroker Crank
Manley H-beam Rods
Spherical Dish .020 Over JE Pistons & Rings
Cleveite Race Bearings
ARP Main Studs
ARP Head Studs
Balance Rotating Assembly
HPP Cams
Ported & Polished Heads
5-Angle Valve Job
2.2 Kenne Bell w/ 17# and 21# Pulleys
Metco 4# Lower Pulley
Metco 3.2 Altenator Pulley
Metco 100 MM Idler Pulley
Kenne Bell 40 Amp BAP
60# Injectors
Kooks Longtubes
Kooks O/R X-pipe
Magnaflow Cat-back
JLP Ram-Air Intake
Diablo Sport MAFia
LFP Aftercooler
LFP Radiator
LFP Head Cooling Mod
160 Degree T-Stat
Evans Water Pump
Ram 900 Clutch/Flyweel w/ Billet Insert
Windage Tray
Tri-ax Short Throw Shifter

Suspension
IRS Brace
IRS Bushings
Subframe Connectors

Interior
Autometer Boost
Autometer A/F

Exterior
Black 18x9 FR500's
305 Nitto 555R's
5% Tint
Shorty Antenna

I really think that’s just about it. To sum it up, it’s a built 302 head/cam/kb car. Everything installed on the car was done at HPP racing in Texas. I have the full printed copy with all modifications done to the car and their cost (excluding wheels/tires/gauges).

I'm at work now, but I have dyno sheets from HPP and some other pictures of the car I will be posting when I get a chance. At 16-17#'s the car made 644 rwhp 610 rwtq at HPP. Perfect A/F ratio, couldn't ask for a better tune. Manny @ HPP took care of this car like it was his own and I still to this day thank him for it!

I had huge plans for this car... either a TT kit or up the boost on the KB to 20#+. But sad to say that I no longer have the time or dedication to do so. With some minor suspension upgrades (DSS Level 5 Half-Shafts) and a trip to HPP for a new pulley setup + tune I have no doubt in my mind that you would have one hell of a car, track or street.

As far as the body goes, it’s amazing. It has less than 11,000 miles on it. All of the mods installed at HPP (nearly everything listed) have less than 1,000 miles on them. Its basically a brand new car (engine/heads/cams/clutch/flywheel/exhaust/injectors/pulleys).

I've had a few questions about track times... but sorry to say that I don’t have any. The car has never been to the track. I've never even done a burnout in it. At most, the car saw a few 2nd to 3rd gear sprints. So, you could basically say it was quite babied.

As I said before... if anyone is interested shoot me a PM for a price and/or more details, I could go on about this car for hours. I went to the best of shops (HPP) and bought the best of parts and made sure every last thing was done perfect on this car. You will truly find no other car like it.

weekend.bmp

weekend1.bmp

weekend4.bmp

Short walk-around video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2225564927708724376

Would also like to mention that I sold my last car (an S2000) via the internet and out of state. So I have some experience with these type of deals.

Thanks for you time,

- Vincent

*EDIT* Have brand new pictures taken 6/09/06... PM me an email address for them!

Last edited:

VinSVT

Established Member
metalhawk725 said:
would also like to know a price please.

metalhawk725 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you have an email send it my way...

Lots of PM's... look forward to hearing back from some of you.

Users who are viewing this thread