04 Built 302 KB Silver Cobra

VinSVT

Established Member
Just a quick thing that I'd like to clear up that I have a lot of people asking...

This car is very daily driveable! It runs and idles just like a stock car.

Last edited:

VinSVT

Established Member
blk04cobra1 said:
I would venture in the $33k-$35k range...looks like a very nice car...good luck with the sale.

Thanks! That price range is just about right, although I'm asking just a tad bit more. As I said before I'm in no rush at all to sell this car, if at all.

Remeber folks... a small fortune invested in parts all with less than 1,000 miles. Basically getting a brand new cobra with the way it should of came from the factory! ;-)

Air Speed.

Banned
for such a high dollar car can we get

1) engine shots

2) interior shots and condition

3) vin number

4) normal pictures you know in color and closer than 10 ft away from the car

5) PRICE

Last edited:

VinSVT

Established Member
Air Speed. said:
for such a high dollar car can we get

1) engine shots

2) interior shots and condition

3) vin number

4) normal pictures you know in color and closer than 10 ft away from the car

5) PRICE

I've stated a few times if you basically want any of the information you are asking for that its best to email me.

The pictures I have posted were taken a few months ago and hosted by the guy with the 01 GT in the pictures. I cannot host pictures so there for I email them. Although, I thought it would be better to post at least the pictures I do have to give people an idea of what the car looks like. Sorry if you dont like them.

I'm sorry if thats not the answer you wanted, but email works much better for me. I have access to it at all times via my phone and I can get back to people much faster.

As for anyone that is giving me an email or that I'm talking to in email now... I'm taking brand new pictures of everything this Friday, my day off.

VinSVT

Established Member
Cobrasmoker said:
would this car pass emissions if you put in a catted midpipe?

I see no reason why not.

Also.. all PM's/Emails have been responded to... I just finshed giving the car a brand new wax job and took new pictures... also a walk around video so you can hear the car.

Anyone interested in the pictures/video that has not already told me so... please PM me your email or leave it here.

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
Wow man, that is one awesome Cobra! I hope I can have something like that when I'm older. How about I trade you the Mach and Cobra for it?:)

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
This is the perfect set-up. With the amount of power this vehicle is producing and the supporting mods one is going to be extremely satisfied with this Cobra.

Bump

VinSVT

Established Member
lebda said:
Email pics and price please. I'm ready to buy! BTW.....What octane is it tuned for? And do you know at all if the engine mods are 50 state legal for smog (California)?
[email protected]

Its tuned for 93 or 105.

Engine mods will pass smog... the off-road X-pipe will not. You have to buy a mid-pipe that has Cats.

I'm at work now. Will email pictures/price when I get home.

Users who are viewing this thread