04 Built 302 KB Silver Cobra

VinSVT

Established Member
His Grace said:
Hey Vincent,

Just curious, did you get my email?

Yes I did Travis... I was sorry to hear it... but I understand 100%. I thank you for the kind words on the car. I will let you know if anything changes and I'd hope you do the same!

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
VinSVT said:
Yes I did Travis... I was sorry to hear it... but I understand 100%. I thank you for the kind words on the car. I will let you know if anything changes and I'd hope you do the same!
:beer:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Got an off topic question for ya, where did you buy your shorty antenna from and how much did it cost (if you don't mind me asking?

VinSVT

Established Member
BULLITT4372 said:
is the price a secret ??????????????? get real!!!!

If someone is interested in my car and actually might want to buy it, I hope the fact that they have to send me a PM or give me an email would not stop them from buying it. And if it does, thats fine with me.

Sorry guys, I've been out of town and basically forgot about this thread.

Lots of people saying they will get back to me... also have a few trying to sell their own cars right now... but the car is not sold yet. For anyone that asked for a price I will now be sending it to you today and I've replied to all PMs.

VinSVT

Established Member
Snagged said:
Got an off topic question for ya, where did you buy your shorty antenna from and how much did it cost (if you don't mind me asking?

I got it from UPR.. dont know their website anymore. I'm sure you can Google it.

It was like $20-30 maybe?

VinSVT

Established Member
His Grace said:
So Vince, has it sold yet?

Nope... I really dont think it will, which is fine. Actually thinking about putting some more time back into the car and maybe even buying a Hellion kit for it. That is unless someone takes it off my hands!

Users who are viewing this thread