04 cobra at lamotorcars in TX

JRichards86

Established Member
I'm new on this forum. I just bought an 04 OW Termi this past weekend at lamotorcars in Richardson, TX. Car has a stage 6 steggy blower with 2.8 upper and 4lb lower, jlt cai and magnaflow catback. It has an SCT Flipswitch in the glovebox. Just curious if anyone may know who's car this was. Just looking for some insight on the car and what other mods it may have.
Thanks
Adam

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Adam, post a couple of photos of it and maybe someone will recognize it.

Welcome to SVTPerformance, and congratulations on buying this Cobra. Sounds nice.

svtaddict

Established Member
thats a nice cobra i would lower it and adjust that crooked ass right hand side tail light haha. dont worry i was sporting mine all crooked for like a year and a half.

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
Looks like a solid buy and a good looking ride over all. I don't care for the chrome replica wheels, but that's just me. Good luck to you bro. Any plans for mods?

JRichards86

Established Member
I had him swap the graphite seats out for charcoal seats and change the replicas for black 18x9 Ford Racing FR500s. I've got a triple pillar gauge pod with boost, AF ratio and fuel pressure. Going to get it tuned on April 4th at Blankenships tuning in Shelbyville, KY.
348g8c8.png

30vku51.png

Last edited:

Kiohtee

Established Member
Coming from a guy with a white Cobra with FR500s, I would have kept the AFS 18s personally. But it's your car and it looks good either way! Congrats on the purchase!

Real2000CobraR

Powerstroke God
Established Member
I'm new on this forum. I just bought an 04 OW Termi this past weekend at lamotorcars in Richardson, TX. Car has a stage 6 steggy blower with 2.8 upper and 4lb lower, jlt cai and magnaflow catback. It has an SCT Flipswitch in the glovebox. Just curious if anyone may know who's car this was. Just looking for some insight on the car and what other mods it may have.
Thanks
Adam

I always like to browse eBay looking at Cobra ads was looking at this one a few days ago. I liked it, sharp looking cobra. Welcome to the OW terminator club!:beer::rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread