04 Cobra parts: eaton swap, shortblock, manifolds, ecu

32vApe

Not Fast Enough
Established Member
Parting out whats left of my friends 04 cobra. He rolled it 6 years ago a month after he bought it. The car has sat in a barn since. It only had 3500 miles on it when totaled.

I have most of the parts for an eaton swap. everything exept coolant crossover, intercooler reservoir, intercooler pump, heat exchanger, and one of the aluminium intercooler lines has a small kink in it. I want to sell the eaton parts as a whole not in parts. asking $2000

The shortblock is just that, crank, rods, pistons, block and oil pump all assembled as I pulled it out of the car. Everything inside looks brand new. The outside of the block has some surface rust from sitting. The motor ran up untill I pulled it 2 days ago and has been started a couple of times a year since August of 04. asking $2000

I also have the exhuast manifolds and the AMZ1 ecu. $100 for the manis and $100 for the ecu. SOLD!

Pics can be seen at Pictures by 32vApe - Photobucket or I can e mail them.

I would prefer not to ship the eaton stuff or the shortblock. I am located in southern Wisconsin and would be willing to meet halfway or i can deliver if it's within 200mi or so. Call or text is the best way to reach me.

Matt: 608-469-1500

Last edited:

32vApe

Not Fast Enough
Established Member
pics of the shortblock sent. I am in the Madison area.

I can't do trades, need money for a stroker rotating assy. Karts are a blast though. There is track nearby, Sugar River Raceway, we race turnkey rentals there once a month.

Monster Mach

Established Member
pics of the shortblock sent. I am in the Madison area.

I can't do trades, need money for a stroker rotating assy. Karts are a blast though. There is track nearby, Sugar River Raceway, we race turnkey rentals there once a month.
this is a 100 cc yamaha wet clutch sr sportsman...

MachThis04

MachThis04
Established Member
Do you have all the alternator brackets, timing chain cover, idler bridge with all pulley's, eaton, lower intake, fuel rails, injectors, throttle body, and all that kind of stuff for the Eaton Swap?

Users who are viewing this thread