04 cobra pi#@*ing me off!

Brutal DSG

Angry Turtle
Established Member
That tool is great. I watched the hoses getting sucked in once all the air was out.

Yeah until my damn car still had an air pocket and :xpl: all over both of us :rolling:. And before all of you jump on me Yes there was a 5 gallon bucket filled with coolant that I had the tool's end in. Also the 100th time I had done this and the first time I ever ran into a problem figures it was on my own car :D

Last edited:

mach1033

Established Member
Yeah until my damn car still had an air pocket and :xpl: all over both of us :rolling:. And before all of you jump on me Yes there was a 5 gallon bucket filled with coolant that I had the tool's end in. Also the 100th time I had done this and the first time I ever ran into a problem figures it was on my own car :D

Naturally it would happen to your car cause you were talking how it never failed you :D

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
please read my posts before acusations... i said fill the overfill tank to the appropriate level.... everyone likes jumping the guns on these forums...

i don't know what type of radiator you have jimmy but the ONLY cap we have is at the overfill expansion tank, my information is accurate..

That tank is an expansion tank not an overfill tank. Your right I snapped as soon as I saw the word overfill.
Coolant expands and contracts with temperature change, therefor room must be left in that tank for the expansion to take place without blowing hoses off.
Expansion is a normal every day thing and an overfill or overflow is either a mistake or a problem.

When I refer to a Terminator rad cap there can only be one cap I could possibly be talking about, and that is the only cap with a pressure release on the engine cooling system.(the I/C cooling system cools supercharger outlet air not the engine)

The radiator expansion tank cap.(directly above and connected to the radiator)

I do not plan on typing all that out every time I mention the rad cap.

There are more than one coolant caps but the other one is more often referred to as the coolant crossover plug... or the crossover burp plug.

Thank you for your patience and cool calm understanding, it is sometimes difficult for me to type words without some perceiving "tone".

No "tone" intended.:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread