04 Cobra Vert. For Sale !!!

Speednut

Screaming Snake
Established Member
FS:**MINT, ONLY 10k MILES, 460RWHP 04 COBRA VERT.**

*RARE* this is 1 of only 167 Screaming Yellow Cobra convertibles built. This car is a must see, super clean inside & out, only 10k miles, always garaged, non-smoker, Florida car.

I have all kinds of paperwork on the car, including: the SVT Certificate, brochures, spec sheets, owner’s manual, original window sticker, build cd and more. It also comes with a wheel and tire warranty good until August 2010.

This Cobra has been tastefully upgraded with: Karr anti-theft system, eibach pro kit springs, mac pro chamber and cat back exhaust system, upr shifter, afco dual bypass heat exchanger, 180 thermostat, reichart 2.8 s/c pulley, retune, and a K&N cold air kit.

This car made 460 rwhp on the dyno in the Florida heat.

All work was professionally done by Race Related in Clearwater, Florida approximately 900 miles ago and the car runs awesome. 100% reliable, with no issues at all.

This car is done right!

If you are serious about buying a Cobra, then look no further.

Asking $27,900

Contact me at [email protected], or 813-299-6288.

cobraangle.jpg

cobraside4.jpg

cobrafront2.jpg

cobrafront.jpg

cobraside.jpg

cobrarear.jpg

cobraside3.jpg

cobraengine.jpg

cobradash.jpg

cobrafrontseats.jpg

cobrabackseats.jpg

cobrainterior3.jpg

cobrabrochure.jpg

cobrawindowsticker.jpg

Last edited:

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
study the threads and you'll notice that your price is set at a point where it would have sold maybe 6 months ago, now the market has tanked and you will have to research what price cars are selling on here if you are planning on selling it within the next 6 months. you have a great car, but there are more desirable cars going for much less or have much more money into them...good luck! awesome car!

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I think the price is fairly good for a super low mileage Convertible. It's just a bad market now.

Good luck with the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread