04 cobra vs skittle

Stupercharged

Established Member
went to the car show tonight and heading home afterwards there is a supra and a srt-4 neon on the freeway next to me leaving the show as well. i try to race the supra but cant ever get a nice race cuz of traffic but he brake boosted and took off and then took the next exit so whatever i was bummed but then i remembered the srt-4! so i slowed down a bit to wait for him to catch up and then paced him and kinda went back and forth fom his front bumper to his rear a few times seeing if hed get the hint. he didnt so i just revved at him and then he finally downshifted and got ready hahaha. it had an agp sicker on his 1/4 window was definitely modded cuz it was pretty damn loud and had a nice BOV on it that was pretty loud and it was one of those badass sounding ones that flutters! so anyways i put it in 3rd and wait for him to hit it or honk and nothing so i honk and we go and put an easy car on him thru 3rd then shut down cuz of traffic. he lines up again and i honk it off and give him the hit to se what he can do and i pull right past him by the end of 3rd again and put another 2 in 4th to about 120mph id guess. i was really hoping itd be a 50 or 60 trim and give me a run for my money but o well it was still fun!

Last edited:

R3dn3k Flyby

Vivid Racing
Established Member
I ran one the other night with the typical boltons, a built motor, and a 60 trim on 23 psi.

We traded victories. He wanted a high roll so we tried it from 60 and I went in 3rd. Too low for 3rd and he got me by a car. We then went from 80 which is our sweet spot for 3rd. I got him by 1/2 a car. Split the difference and went again from 70 and he got me by 1/2.

Nice kill OP

lucheski

Established Member
i ran into a skittle couple months ago gave me a huge surprise, i got him by only 1 or 1.5 cars. I have no idea what he had done to his car

Chris01Bullitt

Established Member
I ran one the other night with the typical boltons, a built motor, and a 60 trim on 23 psi.

We traded victories. He wanted a high roll so we tried it from 60 and I went in 3rd. Too low for 3rd and he got me by a car. We then went from 80 which is our sweet spot for 3rd. I got him by 1/2 a car. Split the difference and went again from 70 and he got me by 1/2.

Nice kill OP

80 roll....wtf. Why didn't you do a 40 or something. Anyways good kill OP

Stupercharged

Established Member
hey vettezo6, not bashing or anything but how do you do from a roll? ive got a 2.65 sitting here and am assuming when thats on well have pretty close to the same whp but im assuming ill have at least 50ft/lbs on you and a lot sooner in the rpms? im just wondering what to look out for really haha! with the same whp i dont think you could come back if i jumped you could you? and are the numbers in your sig on pump?

Last edited:

03snakeminated

Established Member
hey vettezo6, not bashing or anything but how do you do from a roll? ive got a 2.65 sitting here and am assuming when thats on well have pretty close to the same whp but im assuming ill have at least 50ft/lbs on you and a lot sooner in the rpms? im just wondering what to look out for really haha! with the same whp i dont think you could come back if i jumped you could you? and are the numbers in your sig on pump?
power to weight will own you, believe that, i had a 50trim (then 60-1) srt4 and
it was lights out for any mustang around my same power, tq will probably give you a little jump but then the srt will reel you in and hand you your a$$, good kill btw :beer:

R3dn3k Flyby

Vivid Racing
Established Member
80 roll....wtf. Why didn't you do a 40 or something. Anyways good kill OP

It was a very cold night ( < 40 degrees) up here in the PNW. He wanted the higher rolls due to being on street tires. I had no issue with that. I got my tires nice and hot later on in the night before racing a friend's H/C/I/E LS2 GTO, and had a small amount of spin from 40.

I'm running the 315 Kumho XS, so not a DR or anything.

Chris01Bullitt

Established Member
It was a very cold night ( < 40 degrees) up here in the PNW. He wanted the higher rolls due to being on street tires. I had no issue with that. I got my tires nice and hot later on in the night before racing a friend's H/C/I/E LS2 GTO, and had a small amount of spin from 40.

I'm running the 315 Kumho XS, so not a DR or anything.

gotcha! ya 40 degrees and a high horse power car=no traction!

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread