04 cobra with tr3650 throwing p602 code

mj42

UNDERDOG
Established Member
Ok so here is my problem car still runs lean pulling p602 trouble code. I have a travel3650 trans. By some small chance could it be I'm having trouble to to wrong trans so cam that be an issue with my am1 comp. I'm open to all ideas tips and ideas as to solving the issue as long as its not getting rid of car. I have correct trans waiting to put in but I thought I could get more insight and blow up the box not just think outside the box.

Thanks for any and all help

mj42

UNDERDOG
Established Member
Bottom line dos the trans have any thing to do with it not running correctly. (Lean)
Or the reason why I have that touble code

mj42

UNDERDOG
Established Member
That's what I was thinking just am trying to think of everything and anything also since trans has a comp. Just thought I might throw it out there.

vr4

Established Member
That code is a programming error. Nothing to do with running lean. Either a bad tune or bad pcm.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Couldn't help but notice your thread in the Drivetrain forum. So you have a 2004 Cobra with a TR-3650 5-speed transmission. Does the seller live in Canada? Is it a white 2004 convertible? If so, I know the history of that TR-3650 in your Cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread