04 GT, CCW's, 335's, targa - amateur photoshoot

nerdman

Established Member
Went out to the same spot and snapped more shots while the sun is out and top off.
Also got a few of my friends car. I thought i was picky, he beat me by a mile, he has one of cleanest rx8s ive seen. He has way too many mods to list, but the main is the built motor and greddy turbo kit. Car sounds great! Also has a clean wire tucked engine bay. He still has a few more wires left to hide.

DSC_0271 by snchzgrg, on Flickr

DSC_0275 by snchzgrg, on Flickr

DSC_0277 by snchzgrg, on Flickr

DSC_0278 by snchzgrg, on Flickr

DSC_0282 by snchzgrg, on Flickr

DSC_0293 by snchzgrg, on Flickr

DSC_0295 by snchzgrg, on Flickr

DSC_0303 by snchzgrg, on Flickr

DSC_0307 by snchzgrg, on Flickr

DSC_0312 by snchzgrg, on Flickr

DSC_0315 by snchzgrg, on Flickr

DSC_0317 by snchzgrg, on Flickr

Last edited:

04SolidSnake

Canadian Snake
Established Member
Sweet Jesus H Christ, that car is amazing.. From what the pics show it looks like it came that way from the factory... Very very very nice...

Yeah I jelly.
jelly-molds.jpg

cobrkilrl

Established Member
That is the sweetest GT I have ever seen. The paint is perfect. Nice clean lines and that ass is something to behold. I would be afraid to drive the damn thing after all that work. Props to you sir!

nerdman

Established Member
Sweet Jesus H Christ, that car is amazing.. From what the pics show it looks like it came that way from the factory... Very very very nice...

Yeah I jelly.
jelly-molds.jpg
Thank you! We tried hard to make stuff appear factory. Im glad you think it does. :beer:

That is the sweetest GT I have ever seen. The paint is perfect. Nice clean lines and that ass is something to behold. I would be afraid to drive the damn thing after all that work. Props to you sir!

Thanks man!! I was scared to drive it at first, but now its cool. I got over the fear. Lol. Now its wait for that first door ding. After that, its broken in for sure. Ha.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
paint came out great! May have missed it but did you do an hid projector retrofit? Just got mine done and I love it!

RedFord96

Established Member
DAMN!

I hope you started a trend for more targa top Mustangs!

Take it to car shows, win a bunch of trophies! It belongs in a magazine spread!

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
nerdman;,

I think the car would look even better without the widened rear wheel arches/flares but it looks great. That center exhaust like the Saleen 351S & the Chicane sport bumper had looks sick... ;-)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
great job...stance is perfect. Just my opinion but I love the center exhaust

Yeah, I have to agree. The stance is perfect and I, too, like the center exhaust. Different, and really goes well with the car overall. One of the most beautiful Mustangs I have ever seen. :rockon:

JTStreet

SID297 Approved
Established Member
Looks great. How did you widen the fenders? Did you just roll them or have them professionally widened? I'd love to have the rears a little wider on my GT500.

nerdman

Established Member
paint came out great! May have missed it but did you do an hid projector retrofit? Just got mine done and I love it!
Thanks! And yes, i did a retrofit about a year ago. I love it. Lighting is so much better.

DAMN!

I hope you started a trend for more targa top Mustangs!

Take it to car shows, win a bunch of trophies! It belongs in a magazine spread!

Thank you, i did the top about 6 years ago, the car actually had a feature in MMFF. And i really dont like car shows. Ive never really liked them. Im more of a cruise night kinda guy. Dont really like the competition and the long days of a car show. Id rather be out driving, lol.

nerdman;,

I think the car would look even better without the widened rear wheel arches/flares but it looks great. That center exhaust like the Saleen 351S & the Chicane sport bumper had looks sick... ;-)

Thank you!

Yeah, I have to agree. The stance is perfect and I, too, like the center exhaust. Different, and really goes well with the car overall. One of the most beautiful Mustangs I have ever seen. :rockon:

Thanks, :beer: the car has a full maximum suspension. Pretty much every part in ther catalog, so i owe the stance to their coilovers :rockon:

Car turned out great. Unique look for sure.

That thing is a beauty! Nicely done.

Thank you guys.

Looks great. How did you widen the fenders? Did you just roll them or have them professionally widened? I'd love to have the rears a little wider on my GT500.

Thanks, we did the flares ourselves. Click the link in the first post.

This :rockon:

That's awesome that you drive it everyday and really get to enjoy it.

You're sure going to have a time keeping them CCW's clean!

Yea, i really like driving my cars. And honestly keeping the classics clean isnt really as hard as i thought. I whent with a bright brushed anodized center, so a quick hit of detail spray, a wipe and thier done. The lips i coated with that shine seal stuff. And il be honest, that stuf works great! I let hard water sit on the lips for two days, and all i did was wipe them and the spots came off like they were dust.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
you know, when i saw your first thread I really had soem doubts

but I have to admit, you pulled it off flawlessly and it looks fantastic.

Hats off to you for being different and sticking true to your vision. Love the car

nerdman

Established Member
you know, when i saw your first thread I really had soem doubts

but I have to admit, you pulled it off flawlessly and it looks fantastic.

Hats off to you for being different and sticking true to your vision. Love the car

top of the trunk paint black as well? hard to tell but I would assume the black is there... very nicely done indeed.

Thanks! :beer:
And yes the top of the trunk is done as well. And the color is a dark grey that looks very close to black. It changes color as well. Grey to very dark grey.

Users who are viewing this thread