04 KB coupe FS

BostonStrangler

B. A. M. F.
Established Member
Rviscosi said:
23k miles, and I am in Lancaster, PA.

I would be more interested in trading for a Mustang GT or high mileage compact car.

its not compact but my jeep grand cherokee just turned 100k. good condition. interested let me know.

Rviscosi

Established Member
Red99SVT said:
What about a cheaper 03 Cobra and some cash?

That won't get me the cash I'm looking for but what is the color, miles, mods and how much cash?

Rviscosi

Established Member
Does the 03 see alot of highway with those kind of miles? Do you have dyno numbers or any track times with it?

Rviscosi

Established Member
Red99SVT said:
Redfire, 45k miles, bolt ons...Dunno about the cash. I just know it would be easier to sell a 23k car than a 30k car.

Have you ever tracked this car down the 1/4 mile?

Rviscosi

Established Member
Still looking to make money on a trade or straight sale. If your looking for a Cobra in near mint condition thats as fast as any Whipple or KB out there, this is your car.

svtjunkie

you've got red on you
Established Member
So you are the one who bought it from Bob Cosby. I was going to look at it one day and ended up getting underway(I'm in the Navy) for the Katrina relief for a month and when I got back it was gone, LOL. Nice car and good luck with the sale.

Rviscosi

Established Member
leedog_81 said:
Is that a tan color dash? Looks like a diff. color than the carpet/seats/console.

Its a dark charcoal grey dash, must has been the lighting that throws the pic off.

Rviscosi

Established Member
I appreciate all the offers I have gotten on trades, but none have been either appealing enough to you guys or to me, considering travelling distance, etc. So please keep them coming, I don't really need a car with the power it has now, let alone the power potential it's capable of. Trade preferably for a good gas mileage car(stick) or a Mustang worth 15k or less.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread