04 KB coupe FS

Rviscosi

Established Member
Yes it is, for sale or trade. I've already had a local dealer offer me 8k more than your offer which was still to low. I am only entertaining serious offers, no low ballers. Thanks anyway.

Air Speed.

Banned
Rviscosi said:
Yes it is, for sale or trade. I've already had a local dealer offer me 8k more than your offer which was still to low. I am only entertaining serious offers, no low ballers. Thanks anyway.

thanks for the update,

I only ask because on another forum you said it was "offically off the market" goods luck on the sale 30K is a steal for that car :)

Rviscosi

Established Member
Air Speed. said:
thanks for the update,

I only ask because on another forum you said it was "offically off the market" goods luck on the sale 30K is a steal for that car :)

That is the only other forum its posted on and that forum is local to me. Thats the reason I posted it there. I was only reffering to it being "off the market" as far as you were to be concerned. Like I said before, only serious offers will be considered. I will accept 29k cash or trades equating to that, preferrably on a trade though I would hope its on a car worth roughly half of what I am asking, so I get a reasonable amount of cash.

Last edited:

Rviscosi

Established Member
Still for sale or trade, price freeze at 29k. The car is way to clean and tuned to perfection. I can't go any lower.

04OrangePeel

03Zinc
Established Member
Rviscosi said:
2004 SVT Cobra:

• 23k miles
• Redfire Exterior
• Black Leather Interior
• Chrome Wheels

Engine/Tranny Modifications:

• .020 over JLP pistons
• ARP head studs
• Felpro head gaskets
• Kenne-Bell 2.2L Blower @ 17 psi
• Metco lower pulley
• Metco Adjustable Idler Pulley
• JLT Cold Air Induction
• SLP Catalytic X-pipe w/interchangeable test pipes
• SLP Pro-Flow Catback
• 26 Spline T56 Input Shaft
• Custom 5th/6th OD Gears From D&D Performance (.75/.50)
• Centerforce DF Clutch
• JLP flip chip w/custom tuning
• 591 rwhp @ 17 psi

Chassis Modifications:

• 8.8 Live Axle w/3.90 Gears
• Strange Adjustable struts/shocks
• Stock Mach 1 Springs & Control Arms
• Nitto 315/35/17 Drag Radials
• Summit Racing Adjustable Front Seats
• The Motor Company Rear Seat Delete

PERFORMANCE:
As of early April 2005, the car has only been to the track twice, and both times were in 100% bone stock, showroom condition. Best run, previous owner was 12.60 @ 112 mph, run at Maryland International Raceway in Oct, 2004.

Asking 29k obo

Pics are on the previous owners website:

http://members.cox.net/bobcosby

http://www.turboforum.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=18242

I have more recent pics but I am not able to post attachments, so send me an email at [email protected] and I can send them to you. I have a 3.75" pulley on the car now which makes 15 psi of boost. Reason for selling is pressure from the wife to put a sunroom on the back of the house. :banana:

I have a 2004 Mustang Gt with 4,700 miles on it and have spent well over $8,000 bucks in uprades!!! I would trade you for my car and some cash, prob. like 6-7 thousand!!! Pm me if you are interested in poss. trading!!! Thanks Chad :banana:

Rviscosi

Established Member
04OrangePeel said:
I have a 2004 Mustang Gt with 4,700 miles on it and have spent well over $8,000 bucks in uprades!!! I would trade you for my car and some cash, prob. like 6-7 thousand!!! Pm me if you are interested in poss. trading!!! Thanks Chad :banana:

Thanks for the offer but I'm looking to get more money than that on a trade. I have over double the amount of money you mentioned in mods in my car and I'm not expecting to get the mod money back.

Users who are viewing this thread