04 Kenne BeLL Terminator Vs 03 Suzuki GSXR Power Commanded

Zimm11

Established Member
nice ride! the guy on the bike could have kept the front down a little better. could have used a jacket too but im a gear nazi.

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
nice run, woulda been a lot worse if ol dude could ride

Kwik03DSG

Established Member
I figured the outcome before I watched the vid lol...

STOCK liter bikes are spray+TS cobra territory,

Modded liter bikes? Turbo/TT cobra business IMHO

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Nice Cobra. Dude on the bike will wreck in less than a month driving like that.

BivDBO

Car audio guru
Established Member
I thought he just sucked at riding at first, but I have no idea how hard it is to shift without an ankle. Props

Last edited:

whipplecharged0

Established Member
I thought he just sucked at riding at first, but I have no idea how hard it is to shift without an ankle.

dang i did not catch that in the first video. had to watch it a second time to see it and would not have noticed if someone had not pointed it out.

boxer4turbo2004

Established Member
look closely

I know he had trouble shifting..but do me a favor..and watch the video again..and look very close to his shifting leg...yes its a prostetic leg..I thought he did great..I was in a bike wreck 2 years ago and bout lost my foot..this guy actually did and he is still able to ride..but aside from that I thought it was an awsome race for the cobra ..even missing the gear it is very hard to keep next to a GSXR 1000 with those mods..and believe it or not this guy is actually a pretty good rider. just had a bad shift.

Last edited:

hiimdrummer03

Established Member
For the recored.Its my cobra. Boxer4turbo2004 is my friend that does all the editing. Also i have a 2.6 He just used a pic from a old beat up cobra i had that came with a TS Kenne Bell. He did a great job with the video when he had limited sources since the video was kinda made on the fly.

Users who are viewing this thread