04 mach 1 dyno numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinigami

Established Member
wel 13.0 snt a factory freak at all.....and its a dynojet so they do dyno high....I just wonder how it was calibrated. Wonder why you have that sharp dip up top.

people have done 12.7 in stock Mach1s so im not a,azed by the time at all.

Last edited:

Ben99GT

Just a stock GT
Established Member
Looks like a 12.968 letting off early. Definitely on the stronger end of the spectrum for a completely bone stock car.

03AV8R

Established Member
yea they are good guys. pete tuned my fathers redfire 03. How many pases do you have on the mach rodney? i'm at epping a lot and you're there everytime im there.

We used to say we had "nearly" 1000 passes.. Then it was "more than" 1000.. This season if anyone asks, we'll try to keep it simple with "Thousands" of passes..

Kinda like McDonald's "Billions & Billions Served" LoL :beer:

S8ER01Z

Established Member
I called bullshit in the other thread and I will call it here... post over on the mach1 registry and see how far your shit goes. The dyno... enh... little high but dyno numbers can be massaged (especially when you picked up hp on a 3rd pass without cool down)

You are talking about letting off early and running 12.9 @ 99mph?? Are you kidding... The best cars in the country have to run it all the way out to see thier 13.0~13.1 passes...

Once again your hiding something or completely full of shit. Is this completely bone stock? Are you running slicks? Tune? ??

gtmustang00

Established Member
no bullshit here, it has drag radials i slip it out from 3500 rpms softly, don't want to break parts, heres the numbers from the slip. ill have to see if a buddy can scan the slip for me.

september 29, 2007

dial 12.99
r/t .389
60' 1.839
330 5.347
1/8 8.266
mph 84.14
1000 10.788
1/4 12.968
mph 99.80

Ran at new england dragway.

Last edited:

S8ER01Z

Established Member
obviously with Drag Radials I have no reason to call BS and no reason to doubt it.

If you were claiming bone stock then the BS flag would stand.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
I called bullshit in the other thread and I will call it here... post over on the mach1 registry and see how far your shit goes. The dyno... enh... little high but dyno numbers can be massaged (especially when you picked up hp on a 3rd pass without cool down)

You are talking about letting off early and running 12.9 @ 99mph?? Are you kidding... The best cars in the country have to run it all the way out to see thier 13.0~13.1 passes...

Once again your hiding something or completely full of shit. Is this completely bone stock? Are you running slicks? Tune? ??

5 pt infraction. Take a pill dude. This is NOT smackdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread