'04 Mach 1 with 99/01 Cobra bumper (03/04 Cobra fogs)

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Looks great!

03/04 fogs are also glass, iirc.

where did you get those parts to install? the last conversion i saw was a lot more complicated.

The parts for the foglights? I work for Ford, and those little brackets are from a kit that we have here for lock cylinders. They go on the back of the cylinder and usually link to a rod, but they happened to fit my needs quite well. And then the screws/washers are just from our bin of those parts. I tried to keep it as simple as possible.

Looks good man. Funny you said more cobra than mach cause I have 03/04 cobra bumper/sideskirts/IRS

Haha yeah, let's see here. I've got an '04 Cobra long block with all the Eaton stuff, 31 trac-lock sitting on the shelft, the 99/01 bumper with 03/04 chin and fogs... Well I guess mainly the drivetrain. Heh.

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
The parts for the foglights? I work for Ford, and those little brackets are from a kit that we have here for lock cylinders. They go on the back of the cylinder and usually link to a rod, but they happened to fit my needs quite well. And then the screws/washers are just from our bin of those parts. I tried to keep it as simple as possible.

hmm...what were the measurements of them? looks like the arms are 1" long with a 45* joint between them?

your way seems a lot less complicated then the other methods ive seen!

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
hmm...what were the measurements of them? looks like the arms are 1" long with a 45* joint between them?

your way seems a lot less complicated then the other methods ive seen!

Well the longer part of the arm is probably about 1 inch from center hole to center hole with a 45 degree joint yes. The shorter distance is probably only about half an inch between center holes.

Yeah I wanted to try and keep it as simple as possible because I didn't feel like doing a lot of searching and fabricating to make it work. :D

looks sweet man, I do think it almost looks better sans any chin spoiler IMO

I think it looks "unfinished" without some sort of chin. It makes the bumper look so short height-wise. And those two little "lip" things that hang down on either side look pretty ugly to me.

Users who are viewing this thread