04 Mystichrome Cobra Vert 4 Sale

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
Well, my divorce is going bad so it looks like I am going to put my 04 Mystichrome Cobra Vert on the block and sell it. All of the Mods can go with it along with all of the Stock parts too. If the buyer wants it to go back to Stock, I'll be selling off all of the Mods in my Sig. Not really sure of the asking price right now. I'm kind of at a loss for words thinking of selling it. Oh well, life does go on!!!

Any prospectice buyers can either PM me or email me at: [email protected]

:cryying: Fresh :coolman:

Mystifi

Established Member
Sorry about that Doug. Hopefully things will get better. I went through a divorce this year, luckily I was able to keep my Cobra though. Hopefully you get another down the road.

Randy

Well at least I got to see your car when you were down at the Rose Bowl Cruise in Aug.

rdmipny6

Sweet SVT
Established Member
Sorry to hear about that! I would like to help you out and get some of your parts off your hands. How much would you want for the Apten Ported Blower. Also how much for Accufab Single Blade TB & Ported Plenum?

teamslacker

That sucks you have to sell your car. I was only able to buy my Cobra because I got divorced, of course I had to give up other things...houses, business, hell even my dog. Good luck to ya, and if you unload any non-stock items give me a shout.

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
Thanks!!!

Thanks for all of the well wish's and good thoughts. I may not have to sell the 04 after all. It hasn't come up again in the most receint court date so I'm holding out for now. Unless I get a really good offer, I'll wait on pushing for a sale.

Thanks,

Fresh :beer:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
EDIT.....didn't read your latest post, congrats on hopefully being able to keep your terminator!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread