04 mystichrome cobra

mustangmiller

Deuce Performance
Established Member
We had class together I was the young kid w the cts on 20s you showed me ur car n after that I got a cobra. This car is mint! And well taken care of. My I have a few inquires on my truck now and trying to get her gone. If wanted ur car since I was a boy haha. Gf already gave me green light so if I get that cash I'm calling u and it's mine !

Yea I remember you. Stay in touch. Really hope you sale your truck.

mustangmiller

Deuce Performance
Established Member
Did your car used to have a twin screw? That's quite the fuel system for a 2.8 pullied Eaton. Beautiful mystic!

The car was running lean with the stock fuel system. I was eventually going to put a whipple on it but never got to it that is why it has that fuel system. But thank you.

BumbleBeeGTO

Established Member
I have seen this car in person and I drop my jaw and turn every time I see it. You also suck for selling it right now when I am trying to buy a house, every time I have seen your car you were going the opposite way, and I wanted to pull up and chat with you and ask if you would sell it.

mustangmiller

Deuce Performance
Established Member
I have seen this car in person and I drop my jaw and turn every time I see it. You also suck for selling it right now when I am trying to buy a house, every time I have seen your car you were going the opposite way, and I wanted to pull up and chat with you and ask if you would sell it.

Thanks man. If only you weren't trying to buy a house!

Users who are viewing this thread