04 Mystichrome coupe?

Mustang289

Established Member
I’m considering selling my 04 Mystichrome, pristine condition, 30k miles. Mostly stock with exception of cold-air kit, Magnaflow catback, and stereo unit (still have stock unit). I just saw an 04 Mystichrome 40k miles listed for $79k.

would like to get some input on what I can expect for sell price.

SVT_Stwie

Yeah listed for that price, on BAT a 1k mile mystic coupe sold for 81,000. So I doubt either of you will get remotely close. But I would probably say around the 40-50 range

HPLouis

Established Member
It'll depend. Do you have the stock parts? Is it a coupe or convertible? How are the seats and steering wheel? How many owners? Do you have all the documentation?

Mustang289

Established Member
It'll depend. Do you have the stock parts? Is it a coupe or convertible? How are the seats and steering wheel? How many owners? Do you have all the documentation?
I have original air cleaner, stock radio. My Cobra is a coupe. Seats and steering wheel in very good shape. I believe I'm the third owner. I have the window sticker, the SVT Cobra paper, and of course the title.

Goocher0310th

Established Member
@HPLouis just sold his low mile coupe, he probably has a real good idea on what you could get.

Unless you need the money or want to get into something different why sell?

If you miss the car you will probably be paying quite a bit more further down the road. Just my .02.

HPLouis

Established Member
@HPLouis just sold his low mile coupe, he probably has a real good idea on what you could get.

Unless you need the money or want to get into something different why sell?

If you miss the car you will probably be paying quite a bit more further down the road. Just my .02.

Yeah, I just sold a 10K mile coupe and was able to buy my current 5K mile coupe for around the same price I sold the 10k mile one for. The reason why, is the 10K mile one was stock while the 5K mile one is modded and, from what I see, people will pay more money for a stock car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goocher0310th

Established Member
Yeah, I just sold a 10K mile coupe and was able to buy my current 5K mile coupe for around the same price I sold the 10k mile one for. The reason why, is the 10K mile one was stock while the 5K mile one is modded and, from what I see, people will pay more money for a stock car.

I’ve mildly modded my 03 10th with 12k on the odo. I’m happy I’ve saved my stock parts instead of selling to recoup mod money.
Your new car is amazing btw Louis!!

ZiaRunner

Established Member
A 1,200 mile Sonic Blue coupe just sold on bring a trailer for $50,005. Not a special color but highly desired. Car was probably mint at that mileage. I’d say somewhere in the $40k-46k range for yours.

HPLouis

Established Member
I’ve mildly modded my 03 10th with 12k on the odo. I’m happy I’ve saved my stock parts instead of selling to recoup mod money.
Your new car is amazing btw Louis!!

Thanks, and saving the stock parts means a lot. I didn’t know how much until I saw people asking me for stock exhaust, tires, the battery, intake, etc. They don’t make them anymore and if you find them, people want tons of money.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Man these cobra prices!

I've owned my cobra since 2010. It's an awesome car. But after driving the cobra and my 2019 GT350 back to back, I see me driving the GT350 a lot more.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah the asking prices are high, and there's lots of them for sale right now, but are they actually selling?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There is a broader range of prices today than there was 2 years ago. There are a lot of factors that weigh in.

Body type
Color
Exterior condition
Interior condition
Mileage
Mods (factory stock, light mods, moderate mods, highly modded)
Seats condition (driver's seat in particular)
Availability of original parts removed for aftermarket mods
Buyer demand
Number of owners

01yellercobra

Established Member
Man these cobra prices!

I've owned my cobra since 2010. It's an awesome car. But after driving the cobra and my 2019 GT350 back to back, I see me driving the GT350 a lot more.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
A local guy picked up a GT350 recently. He's had a couple built Cobras and Z06's. He currently also has a 93 Cobra with 331 stroker. The 350 is probably the first car I've heard him say he likes it as is and has no intentions of modifying it.

Users who are viewing this thread