04 mystichrome TT build

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
Thanks guys got some more done yesterday got the boost leash boost controller wired and turned on and fired up the trans controller and got the new initial tune loaded for the trans. I'm just waiting for some air line fittings and some more 3.5" tubing to finish the intake. put som 93 in the tank disconnected the return line and flushed out the fuel system into a gas can and checked for leaks.

Last edited:

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
Thanks guys I got sent out to north dakota for the DAPL project and ill be gone the rest of the year. i'm going to have deans performance finish the car for me but it will be a little bit before he can get it in so no updates for a while.

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
Had a local painter do the work turned out perfect. As long as you get someone that knows what there doing mystichrome is easy to work with it just expensive.

SpankinGT

Established Member
Just wanted to tell you that I'm incredibly envious of this project and to please ignore these next remarks...I can't help myself...

I hate you, your car is ugly and it looks slow...(i friggin love it...)..please ignore...just makes me feel better. :)

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
Lol thanks here are a couple of the most recent pics before I left for work.
image_zpsbcikoznl.jpg

image_zpsxrivym9x.jpg

image_zpslx4kekt5.jpg

00saleens281

Established Member
nice set up. did you happen to ever finish and tune it? im going twin turbo as well right now and debating on what size and AR's to run. what AR's did you end up going with? your running 62s? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread