04 Mystichrome vs 01 Camaro SS

04 MysticMan

2nd Terminator, 5th Cobra
Established Member
So I am showing my buddy my new car, an 04 Mystichrome, and just cruisin around on this small four lane road. I made a right onto another street and low and behold a Camaro SS in front of me. He slows (almost stops) and waits for me. I wasnt even wanting to mess, just showing my car. Well, he beeps and punches it. Sounded awful, like it didnt have any exhaust (so loud). I just let him go, then he stops and waits on me, so I decided to play. We went from a 35mph roll, and at 125 I had about 3 car lengths on him. At the nxt stop light he does this burnout and acted all pissed off at me. I didnt understand, he asked for it, TWICE, and yet he is mad at me and screamin he wants my car from a "Dig" Funny stuff, but sure as hell made me smile. Oh yea, I am new to this forum and this is my first post. And this is my first Terminator, these things are awesome machines. Just thought I would share

04 MysticMan

Established Member
Yea, I did smile and as he pulled up beside me, I said "damn that thing is loud as hell, do you even have an exhaust on it" he says, "no, just cats, was putting a fuel pump in and changing the exhaust and the welder messed up" Thats when he stated screamin about a "dig" and all that mess. I just smiled and said "you seen what she's got, I think once is enough." As far as the car, it has a 3.00 pulley, CAI, High flow cats, and a Magaflow exhaust, with a tune. Then lowering springs, short throw shifter. I have only had the car ten days......so I am still learning about this beast.

mysterio

Established Member
Good job, and welcome aboard.

Did you get that Mystic from a guy in Lexington? There was one on ebay a couple months ago that sounded like it had some mods like yours. I talked to the guy, and at the time, he said he had a buyer. As I recall, he was asking 25k for it.

Just curious if yours is that car...

Good luck with it, and whereabouts in VA are you?

04 MysticMan

Established Member
I got the car from a guy in Appomattox, Va. If any of you are familiar with Hi-end Auto. Thats where I got the car. You guys should check out his website Hi End Autos LLC, find your Mustang Cobra here. He has like 15 Terminators. He was real good and honest to deal with. I dont know if this is the one on E-bay or not. My car has 32K miles on it. It could be the same one. I am near the Richmond area.

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
I got the car from a guy in Appomattox, Va. If any of you are familiar with Hi-end Auto. Thats where I got the car. You guys should check out his website Hi End Autos LLC, find your Mustang Cobra here. He has like 15 Terminators. He was real good and honest to deal with. I dont know if this is the one on E-bay or not. My car has 32K miles on it. It could be the same one. I am near the Richmond area.

Congrats on the car. Mystichromes are beautiful. I know several people from this forum have purchased their Cobras from Hi-End.

Users who are viewing this thread