04 Mystichrome vs 01 Camaro SS

Mizzell5000

65 Mustang Master
Established Member
Yea, I did smile and as he pulled up beside me, I said "damn that thing is loud as hell, do you even have an exhaust on it" he says, "no, just cats, was putting a fuel pump in and changing the exhaust and the welder messed up" Thats when he stated screamin about a "dig" and all that mess. I just smiled and said "you seen what she's got, I think once is enough." As far as the car, it has a 3.00 pulley, CAI, High flow cats, and a Magaflow exhaust, with a tune. Then lowering springs, short throw shifter. I have only had the car ten days......so I am still learning about this beast.

IMO you don't seem to confident about your car or you would have taken him from a dig

10-43 This 03

Established Member
IMO you don't seem to confident about your car or you would have taken him from a dig

Some people always have to rain on the parade dont they?

Anyway, Congrats on your car. I just got mine yesterday. Its 03 with a KB 2.6. Nasty fast. I wish mine was a Mysti cause those just look so good, and they look even better in person. Your right, Robert and his wife are terrific people and he is very honest. He tells you alot about the car (if he knows about the car) and if anythigns wrong he will make it right or negotiate price. I couldnt resist cause he gave ame a deal on my trade in. Congrats again, I too am a first time Termi owner. Several Cobras and a Saleen but this is my first 03 Cobra. Super Stoked for both of us!:beer:

04 MysticMan

2nd Terminator, 5th Cobra
Established Member
Wow, amazing how the people who own GM cars tell me nice kill, but some of the Ford owners want to say "IMO you don't seem to confident about your car or you would havetaken him from a dig" or "I agree as it's not much a win if you don't go from a dig." Man, didnt realize that pulling away from someone like I did, didnt qualify for anything. Hahaha, ok I guess I will have to learn "racing ettiquette" And I promise you that I am confident in my car, that would be the problem..........any of your friends get arrested for going tooooo fast? Thats why I didnt go from a "DIG" Push your luck once, ok, push it twice and it might push back. As far as Robert and his wife, they are great and I am trying to get two people I know to buy cars from him and possibly a 3rd. 10-43 This 03, which one did you end up buying?

mysterio

Established Member
Don't sweat all the 'experts' in here, buddy. Just keep getting to know your car, and the confidence and knowledge will come.

Nothing wrong with being a bit cautious at first. Plus, you'll have more than your fair share of clowns challenging you at your local stoplight nationals. You'll get to the point of being able to pick and choose a worthy challenge, and ignoring the rest.

And nothing wrong with being cautious, either. Post some pics when you get the chance, we'd love to see it!

mysterio

Established Member
Oops, I meant being cautious about the law. They notice cars like ours, believe me.

04 MysticMan

2nd Terminator, 5th Cobra
Established Member
So funny you would say something about "worthy challenge" I was at a stop light and this Old man (65ish) in this early 2000's chevy S10 beside me. He just nodded at me when we stopped and I waived. I didnt think anything about it, until the light turned green. This old man tachs it out and does this burnout (well attempt) You know, the one tire spinning on a lil truck..........it blew my mind. These cars are just magnets. As far as the pictures, still trying to visit and figure out all the things on this forum

Mizzell5000

65 Mustang Master
Established Member
Wow, amazing how the people who own GM cars tell me nice kill, but some of the Ford owners want to say "IMO you don't seem to confident about your car or you would havetaken him from a dig" QUOTE]

I didn't mean anything by it.. i feel if you love your car you would be confident in your car.. thats my opinion i think its great you beat a SS with his pants down and i give you props for doing such, i just want you to fell like your car is the sickest mofo driving the streets today...Which it is high up there:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread