04 OW Cobra - Slammed, Gold CCWs, Cinnamon Interior

JonBeast

Call me JB
Established Member
I haven't posted up in a while...figured I would bring you guys up to speed on my 04:

Here's a pic of when I bought it 6 months ago...04 w/ 28k miles, bought from the original owner:

StockPic.jpg

Here's how it stands now...first 3 pics by none other than MOOOOOOOOOOOOCH:

14921465842_2d6df18616_b.jpg

14918731771_04ab69902d_b.jpg

Ignore the dirty crooked pipes...I'm working on them :nonono:

14735230367_4388fe6939_b.jpg

EnginePic.jpg

Made 496/489 up with Pete @ Performance Dyno...car has an old steg port, 2.76 pulley, and bolt ons...nothing crazy yet...

Dyno.jpg

Just got my interior back today...loving it! Its hard to capture the color in pics...its a true cinnamon M3 shade, genuine italian leather:

photo1-8.jpg

They're darker than this...pic makes them look pretty orange

photo3-6.jpg

photo4-5.jpg

photo2-9.jpg

In a few words...lots of body/paint work...full MM coilover setup, CCW D110's, brakes, intake/exhaust work, full reupholstered cinnamon italian leather, etc etc...

Not bad for 6 months worth of work...Lots more to come :beer:

mystickb1996

Established Member
You should contact the original owner and tell him this is how it's supposed to look ha. Lol very nice man looks amazing, plans for a twin screw?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Easily one of the best looking Cobras I've ever seen! I'm not easily impressed either. Nice work!

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
****ing perfect. I love everything about that thing. Is that leather on the door panels as well?

Jaysin

Established Member
Man that is one of the most tasteful, yet different Cobras I have ever seen. Those seats are absolutely beautiful, and the wheel choice is not a typical design chosen for these cars but they look right at home. Perfect stance and the best color on top of that, amazing Terminator, looks 100% better than where it started.

RI-SVT

TVS Powered
Established Member
cars looks amazing man, I was going to look at that car in Westerly, I just couldn't get pass the stripes, very tasteful.

Users who are viewing this thread