04 Saleen Lyshon Blower and Free custom SS lower

88SvTSnake

98 SVT Transplant
Established Member
Why is the snout so short? Every series iv, I have seen has a long snout including mine.
38E7E4AA-0AAE-425F-B56A-4ABC9676A2A6-6422-00000B8C74B7B4BD_zpsf445cb39.jpg
And plus you can tell by your snout it did not come stock with that

ScreamingGT

Established Member
I have the original saleen owners manual and in it, the supercharger has the long snout and the purplish color to the snout is stock. I didn't think so either but I called saleen.

ScreamingGT

Established Member
Okay I did a little research. I have the normal saleen 1.6 lysholm that comes off the normal supercharged Saleens. You have the lysholm 2.3 which like you said came off the extreme so you have the big brother. I will trade you mine lol

88SvTSnake

98 SVT Transplant
Established Member
Okay I did a little research. I have the normal saleen 1.6 lysholm that comes off the normal supercharged Saleens. You have the lysholm 2.3 which like you said came off the extreme so you have the big brother. I will trade you mine lol

Thanks for the heads up Screaming, I have seen so many Saleens but never with that oxidized snout... My bad on that previous post!..... And your other ? Blower for Blower + cash if interested:-D

ScreamingGT

Established Member
I honesty think it would be too much for a stock GT. it is a series 5 though and if you put it on ebay, I guarantee you will get $2500

tb13

Established Member
Thanks for the heads up Screaming, I have seen so many Saleens but never with that oxidized snout... My bad on that previous post!..... And your other ? Blower for Blower + cash if interested:-D

Longshot..... but do you still have this by any chance?

Users who are viewing this thread