'04 Silver Cobra for sale. 509rwhp/520rwtq. 28.5k or 29.1k w/ extras

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
goldeneagle_10 said:
Interested in trading or do you prefer cash only?

I would be interested in a possible trade for an 05+ STI or 05+ EVO (both still under warrenty) .....

Thanks,
Crowley

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
11Sec_Lx said:
Beleive me, I tried back in the spring. It all worked out though. I don't know if he really wants to sell it.

I did want to sell it, you needed it quicker than I could go through the steps ..

BTW .. lots of people that you dealt with asked me why and I told them .. I just couldn't get back to you quick enough and it fell through. Nothing about you that made that happen .. it just did.

When I sell the car, I want to be happy with the transaction I made and if that means by the time I move I still have the car .. so be it.

thanks and I hope there is no hard feelings.

Gary

Last edited:

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
scorcher2005 said:
why the interest in an sti? If you'd like, we can possibly work something out.

Moving back east where an STI or AWD car would be a little better suited to the weather :)

Crowley

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
No hard feelings, but I never knew why you blew me off? I always felt weird about that, thanks for explaining. If you weren't ready to sell back then, maybe you shouldn't have listed back then. I was being agressive because I didn't wanna lose out to someone else. It worked out though, I bought a very similar car and all is well.

Good luck selling.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
Phil'scobra said:
Im in NC and sent you an email, If you are moving east, let me know, I am in the market for a cobra.

Email sent back ...

FYI ... I'm trying to get back to the PA area (or within 5 hr drive) ..

Anyway .... let me know what you think of my email ..

Gary

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
11Sec_Lx said:
No hard feelings, but I never knew why you blew me off? I always felt weird about that, thanks for explaining. If you weren't ready to sell back then, maybe you shouldn't have listed back then. I was being agressive because I didn't wanna lose out to someone else. It worked out though, I bought a very similar car and all is well.

Good luck selling.

Glad to hear it and glad it worked out on your end as well .... I'm sure your enjoying the heck out of it :)

Take it easy ..

Gary

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
redfire550hp said:
Based on the market the price is a lil high that is prolly why.

Thanks for Chiming in with something constructive :) ..

I'll agree, the price is on the high end of the scale for what these cars are going for. The car is in great shape though and I did not beat on it. It has fairly low miles and this is what it is worth to me.

Crowley

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread