'04 Silver Cobra for sale. 509rwhp/520rwtq. 28.5k or 29.1k w/ extras

S/CCobra03

Established Member
I'm not trying to be an ass, just giving you a heads up, but I sold my silver metallic 03 a few months ago. I had VERY similar mods as you and only 15k miles. I ended up having to sell it for $26,500. That was NOT what I wanted to do (I was asking $28k to start with) but I just needed to sell it to buy an F150. Anyway, good luck because everybody wants them...but noone wants to pay what they are worth.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
S/CCobra03 said:
I'm not trying to be an ass, just giving you a heads up, but I sold my silver metallic 03 a few months ago. I had VERY similar mods as you and only 15k miles. I ended up having to sell it for $26,500. That was NOT what I wanted to do (I was asking $28k to start with) but I just needed to sell it to buy an F150. Anyway, good luck because everybody wants them...but noone wants to pay what they are worth.

Thanks for the advice .. the good thing is that I'm not really in a hurry to sell .. if it does it does .. if it doesn't oh well (just that much more time for me to enjoy it) ... lol

Gary

S/CCobra03

Established Member
Crowley said:
Thanks for the advice .. the good thing is that I'm not really in a hurry to sell .. if it does it does .. if it doesn't oh well (just that much more time for me to enjoy it) ... lol

Gary

I know I miss mine so enjoy it while you have it. Here is a bump for a great car in the best color.

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
how about an 05 SRT-4? AND some cash on top ;)
pm me brotha

n2o408coupe

Established Member
I am in Northern Va and wondering when you are moving back to the east coast? I am a serious buyer but you are too far away at this moment! Send me an e-mail and lets see what we can figure out. [email protected]

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
n2o408coupe said:
I am in Northern Va and wondering when you are moving back to the east coast? I am a serious buyer but you are too far away at this moment! Send me an e-mail and lets see what we can figure out. [email protected]

Email sent ..

Gary

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
fak3r said:
how about an 05 SRT-4? AND some cash on top ;)
pm me brotha

Sorry .. I would be interested in trades, but only for people that are local ..

Thanks though ..

Gary

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
scooter5 said:
why ain`t this beatch sold yet? its been here for a long time?? i`m tempted...

Just hasn't been the right offer .. a lot of offers just not close enough to what I want .... Make me an offer .. :)

Gary

kamtrev

Established Member
I know what you mean...I have had a LOT of inquiries on my '04 Silver Cobra too, but just not sold yet. :shrug:

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
hey crowly, email me @ [email protected]
I also live in Northern VA and right now in process of looking for a new car after i sell my SRT-4. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread