04 Stock Headunit IPhone Interface???

lescok

Established Member
Hey everyone, looking to install a iPhone interface on my 04's stock Headunit. Been reading a few threads on here some with links but most seem to be dead. Can you guys show me what your using and possibly part numbers? Looking for a plug n play deal that will also charge of possible wanted to note I have the Lightning port on my phone.Thanks in advance

Gary101386

Established Member
why not upgrade to an aftermarket double din touch screen. I have one in my 04, no cut wires, looks great, and works with my iphone and charges it too...

Gary101386

Established Member
Like the factory interior look worst case scenario I'll swap it out.

I completely understand, in my opinion the double din touch screen update the interior to more like today's cars. Mine is very similar to my buddy's 15' GT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beavis281

Established Member
why not upgrade to an aftermarket double din touch screen. I have one in my 04, no cut wires, looks great, and works with my iphone and charges it too...

This is my dilemma.

I don't drive the car that much. So I'm being a huge vagina on pulling the trigger on a nice double din.

Hell, an iPod interface is $80-$90? Could replace whole head unit for a cheapo head unit. $120-$150.

Last edited:

Boogie Chillin

Pew, pew, ... pew, pew, pew.
Established Member
I use this with my stock 03 head unit. Now I can connect my iphone via blue tooth. Works awesome.

Here is a link to how to install it without the bluetooth adapter. You may need to research the difference between an 03 and 04 stereo to verify that this will work.

Last edited:

Gary101386

Established Member
I use this with my stock 03 head unit. Now I can connect my iphone via blue tooth. Works awesome.

Here is a link to how to install it without the bluetooth adapter. You may need to research the difference between an 03 and 04 stereo to verify that this will work.

that's pretty cool, I didn't know they made kits like this...

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I hit Best Buy and bought a Bluetooth interface for my 02 GT that works like a champ. One button on the dash and a mic by the mirror - you can stream music and make calls through the stereo. Best Buy installed it. Zero complaints.

Users who are viewing this thread