04 whipple cobra for sale

screaming2004

Established Member
I have for sale a 2004 Yellow Cobra. I bought the car a little over 2 years ago with about 40,000 miles on it and it now has close to 47,000 on it. Garage kept and very well taken care of, just dont have the time anymore to enjoy it. It was bone stock when I bought it and here's a list of everything i can think of that I've put on it.

-2.9 Whipple
-Gt 40 pumps
-SCT2600
-K@N filter
-C@L pipe
-SCT Tuner
-EGR Delete
-Bassani Mid-Length Headers, Bassani X-Pipe W/Cats, Borla Stingers
-SRS Conversion
-MGW Orange Handle Shifter
-McLeod RXT with Liberty 26 spline input shaft, frpp fork, tob and pilot, lethal sleeve, steeda cable
-Nitto NTO5R 315/35 R17 in the rear (brand new)
-Nitto 555 stock size in the front (about 80% tread)

-Car made 620 RWHP and 585 tourque on the dyno.

I also have another full set of tires and rims. I have the Nitto NT05 street tires with the wider rims as well (90% tread) and I have another set of the fronts, same ones that are on the car right now but are (brand new).

Asking $24,000, thats with the other set of tires included. Open to any reasonable offers.

Leave e-mail address if interested and I'll send you some pics.

rudycobra

Established Member
I can and will vouch for this car . Look at my feedback, I installed the clutch in it . He also had the tranny goin through at a shop while it was out . Hasn't been but few k miles I'm sure since clutch and tranny upgrades . Deff a nice car !

Rudy

rudycobra

Established Member
azebemuv.jpg
y9e9eguj.jpg

Rudy

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Price seems pretty good for an initial asking price. May want to also post some interior and engine shots. My .02 GLWS

BLACKSN8KE1988

Established Member
price imo id say 22,500. but as for the color i love looking and seeing them at car shows id just more prefer a SB. but glws car looks nice.

'88347coupe

just a good ol boy
Established Member
I need to see engine and interior pictures for me to make a decision man. If it all checks out im intrested. Ive found other cars but you are close to me.

LD50

comfortably numb
Established Member
Aside from Competition Orange, I think this is the best color for Termis. I'm a member of a small crowd, I know lol.

Bump for a badass car and colorrr

rudycobra

Established Member
Ill get him to get some more pics . He doesn't stay on here like me . Stang hi in Baton Rouge tuned it along with the installation of the 2.9 and fuel system . Whipple probably has less than 2 k miles on it .

Rudy

Users who are viewing this thread