04 whipple cobra for sale

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
very fair price more so for having a 2.9. if you were around ct it would sell for 24-25 pretty fast.

Not only the 2.9 but all the supporting mods at that!.

How is 47k miles not considered low mileage? In any case, good asking price even $22k is legit imo.

As an SY owner myself, the color is nothing in any pic....its a color that has to be seen in person in order to be appreciatted

<bump>

Last edited:

twistedstanger

Established Member
i think its a fair price, especially with the mods......you are just trying to sell in a bad economy and its hard to come up with that much cash for a 9-10 yr old car. i am in the market but im still trying to scrape up the cash i have 15,000 but its been tough getting the rest to get a nice termi

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
Man its a steal at that price! no one wants to get a Termi that i know of. i need to make new friends i think. they all want ricers and junk. this baby is mean! loving the exhaust on it!

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Nice SY cobra! I would love to get another!!!!

My wife would kill me or I'd be at your door right now!

rmk600

Established Member
Nice looking Cobra. My advice to you is detail your car and right after take 6 pictures (all different angles) of the exterior, a few of interior (seats, dash, console), a couple of the motor, and any blemishes or imperfections that you would want to know about if you were buying it. I've sold a lot of cars personally and good pictures go a long way and they cost you nothing. Just my thoughts on the ad. Also, will a bank finance that amount? Most people are gonna need financing, at least from my experience. I think clean retail is right around 18k and that's what most financial institutions will loan on the car. Good luck with your sale!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread