05 M3 Stomp

baylorbear98GT

Established Member
dam2v said:
Yep! Yours is MUCH cooler than mine, but I still managed to squeeze 258/291 out of a 2V without pulling the heads or intake off of the car. That's with the auto. When I first got the car with the original motor it made a whopping 185/260 LOL

Thats awesome! Thats is some sick power from a pre p.i. two valve without a head swap, especially through an auto! That a heck of a lot more powerful than a stock p.i. Good Job. What did you do? I am assuming full exhaust, TB, intake plenum, underdrive pullies,cai and larger mass air along with a dyno tune. Am I very far off? :D

dam2v

Slow Cobras INC
Established Member
32V GT said:
Thats awesome! Thats is some sick power from a pre p.i. two valve without a head swap, especially through an auto! That a heck of a lot more powerful than a stock p.i. Good Job. What did you do? I am assuming full exhaust, TB, intake plenum, underdrive pullies,cai and larger mass air along with a dyno tune. Am I very far off? :D
It was a complete bullitt motor from the factory. It does have PI heads/cams. I went with shorties, x-pipe, welded in mac mufflers, accufab single blade TB, C&L 80 MAF, steeda pullies, 3000 PI stall, 4.10's and a tune for spray. 7.6 @ 89mph on ET streets and a 125 wet kit.

baylorbear98GT

Established Member
dam2v said:
It was a complete bullitt motor from the factory. It does have PI heads/cams. I went with shorties, x-pipe, welded in mac mufflers, accufab single blade TB, C&L 80 MAF, steeda pullies, 3000 PI stall, 4.10's and a tune for spray. 7.6 @ 89mph on ET streets and a 125 wet kit.

Wow. That's fast an almost 90mph in the eighth. If you get some aftermarket cams and ported heads cour car would be a BEAST. Cool car dude. Did you get a good deal on the Bulllit motor? I bought my motor off the internet for less than the price of a set of ported and polishe p.i. heads! $1,375.00 karkraft.com. They have a couple of Mach 1 motors up there now but they are asking about twice what I paid for mine 7 months ago. :rockon:

dam2v

Slow Cobras INC
Established Member
32V GT said:
Wow. That's fast an almost 90mph in the eighth. If you get some aftermarket cams and ported heads cour car would be a BEAST. Cool car dude. Did you get a good deal on the Bulllit motor? I bought my motor off the internet for less than the price of a set of ported and polishe p.i. heads! $1,375.00 karkraft.com. They have a couple of Mach 1 motors up there now but they are asking about twice what I paid for mine 7 months ago. :rockon:
Not really a good deal, but we wanted to get a new motor with a warranty. 3 year/36K mile warranty. It had 0 miles on it and was intake to oil pan and it was like 5K. Plus all the bolt ons, stall, Tubular K-member, a-arms, coil overs...a bunch of little things. I looked into karkraft but they wanted 3K I think for the Mach motor, that would be in my car but they had no warranty provided, and from ford they wanted like 9K!

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
are you on any of the local boards? i haven't seen your car around.....or mabe i did just didn't notice...

baylorbear98GT

Established Member
TORCH_RED said:
are you on any of the local boards? i haven't seen your car around.....or mabe i did just didn't notice...

I am a new member of the Baylor High Performance Driving Club. My car will be entered into the car show that the club is having later this month. The 26th to be exact. You should come there is going to be a lot of cool mustangs and lightenings. Its at the Ivy Square Center, I-35 and University Parks. (Across from the garage mahal.) :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread