'07 Cobra on the road in OH...pics inside

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
evoviiiyou said:
Nice, how did it sound?

It made many passes at the downriver dream cruise, the car is pretty quiet, similar volume to an 05 mustang GT. Could not hear it above the other cars cruising.

Fastbackman

Established Member
Man, I am not at all happy about the rear diffuser and the front splitter not showing up in any recent pics. This car is starting to look way too plain for me to put down $40,000.

chuckstang

Established Member
Im shocked no one else has noticed, but at least they changed the side mirrors!!!!!
But the car keeps getting worse and worse...
Im already considering a C6 :(

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
chuckstang said:
Im shocked no one else has noticed, but at least they changed the side mirrors!!!!!
But the car keeps getting worse and worse...
Im already considering a C6 :(

They did? Still looks like the mirrors off my first little Play School Toddler car...you know the ones that you moved by kicking your feet like the Flinstones.

03outlaw

Established Member
If that is the 07 Snake,

all I can say is I am glad I decided to get a whipple and stay with my little 4.6 03. That thing looked terrible! I agree with some it gets worse every time I see it. Isn't that supposed to be the other way around? Maybe my views will change in person.

330racing

SVT Poster Boy
Established Member
Thanks ZyX2323 for hosting the pics. I have to admit I wasn't all that interested in the car before I saw it on the road in person. It lookes pretty nice. I wouldnt pay over sticker for it though!!

venams03

Established Member
I'm not very impressed with those pictures but I'm glad that they changed the mirrors. Now if they spray them body color, definitely would be one problem fixed IMO. I also hope they don't change the hood vents....

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
crispy23c said:
BTW, does anyone know if Tungsten silver is making the list???

I highly, highly doubt it. I will be checking to see what it will take to get that paint job on the car...

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
nice pics rob, thanks for the play by play on the phone while you were runnin him down

Formula51

Established Member
Does it look almost like a regular GT with different wheels to the rest of you? Now I know it is based of the Mustang so it is going to resemble it, but for $40k I would expect it to be more distinct. I am unimpressed. Maybe it will be better in person.

Formula51

Established Member
ZyX2323 said:
newcobra.jpg

newcobra2.jpg

newcobra3.jpg

It also looks like it has that Mustang 4x4 thing going on, which I did not expect on the Shelby. Look at the ride height compared to the Van next to it.

Users who are viewing this thread